Which APV for a female???

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI THERE
IM NOT YELLING, BUT CAN'T GET RID OF THE CAPS FOR SOME REASON!

ANYWAY, I DESPERATELY WANT TO TRY OUT A VV AND AM LOOKING AT THE INNOKIN ITASTE VV V30 AND THE VAPEONLY VPOWER KIT.
I'M REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT CHOOSING BECAUSE I DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT IT, BUT AS A FEMALE I DONT REALLY WANT TO BE WALKING AROUND WITH A HUGE mod IN MY HAND.

I REALLY WOULD PREFER A COLOUR AS WELL....BET THATS NOT A PRIORITY FOR MOST OF YOU, BUT I LIKE COLOURFUL THINGS.
MORE IMPORTANTLY I WANT IT TO HAVE A 510/EGO FITTING, EASY TO USE AND HEAPS OF VAPE.

I CURRENTLY USE AND INFERNO AND/OR EGO CE4 batteries SO AM USED TO tanks BUT PREFER CLEAROMISERS. I TEND TO FAVOUT HIGH VG JUICES AND WANT A GOOD THROAT KICK

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE TWO...IM READY TO PUSH THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON LOL.:blush:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Try the Caps Lock key?

The VV3 is VV and VW, the Vapeonly is VV.

With the Vapeonly, you also need to factor in the cost of batteries (at least two) and a charger. While that initial cost is going to be higher, it has the advantage of not going in the trash when the battery ultimately no longer keeps a charge. All rechargeables have a life span. With replaceable batteries the future cost will be lower.

There are wraps for the VV3, so you can bling it up :)

The VV3 is a well made unit, in my case a reliable backup to a bigger mod for when I'm out and about. Don't have any experience with the Vapeonly model you reference. As long as you DON'T get the 10S, which is 510 threaded only! (And do look for the newest version with the extra rivets around the top.)

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Both my wife and I have the Itaste V3.0. I think it's hard to go wrong with that as a choice. (I do have larger mods as well, and she occasionally uses an ego batt instead). No experience with the VPower, though, so I can't offer a true comparison.

And although it is true that eventually the battery will wear out, it also works as a passthru so I am hoping that even when the battery goes it will still be usable when I'm stationary.

wharr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Canton, Ga, USA
VC_Battery_White_Signature_Vapor_Couture__62499_zoom__45216_zoom.jpg

Just for the Lady

Thanks...I restarted and BANG caps is off...LOL
No I'm not a man hehehe
So I doooo love blinging them up but more importantly I want to keep using my evod clearomisers which I love.... are any of these options compatible? Also I agree about the battery, but the pass through is good if Im home on the computer.
Where do you buy the blingy bits and pieces....sorry I'm fairly new at this.
Are there other models I don't know of that are geared for the smaller hand? Variable of course?

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Thanks...I restarted and BANG caps is off...LOL
No I'm not a man hehehe
So I doooo love blinging them up but more importantly I want to keep using my evod clearomisers which I love.... are any of these options compatible? Also I agree about the battery, but the pass through is good if Im home on the computer.
Where do you buy the blingy bits and pieces....sorry I'm fairly new at this.
Are there other models I don't know of that are geared for the smaller hand? Variable of course?

You can always decorate em up

jwraps or Vapor Skinz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread