Which AVE strawberry? Help me choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyme2014

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Toronto, Canada
I usually buy 100 ml bottles from Ave, given the expensive shipping to Canada... and I won't get mildly different strawberries. I need to choose one.

Now , I'd like to get one of these, I looked up reviews, and according to the reviews, I can't see much difference in taste between them:

Strawberry cooler
Strawberry cheesecake
Dreamberries...

Can someone elaborate for me on the taste, sweetness, flavor, creaminess of these strawberries? thanks!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I think they probably use the same strawberry flavoring in all three, hence the similarities.

I like the Strawberry Cooler the best. It's just strawberry with nothing else to it and is one of the better strawberry juices I've tried. Dreamberries has a touch of a creamy taste to it in addition to the strawberry, but I found the flavor to be a bit too light for my liking. As for the cheesecake . . . I love AVE and many of their juices, but I just have not been able to get in to their cheesecake flavors

Opinions vary, of course, that's just my :2c: based on my preferences :)

Happyme2014

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Toronto, Canada
thank you! I haven't yet managed to find a strawberry that tastes natural, sweet and a bit tart in the same time... all the strawberries I tried so far are either muted, chemical tasting, like strawberry candy or like jam..... I hope the Str. Cooler feels natural.... but I do love Campino strawberry candies ( the ones that taste like strawberry and cream/yogurt..... so I am wondering if the dreamberries are like that.... If you say the flavor is light though, I'm not interested.... I like "in your face" flavor ejuces... :)

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
I usually buy 100 ml bottles from Ave, given the expensive shipping to Canada... and I won't get mildly different strawberries. I need to choose one.

Now , I'd like to get one of these, I looked up reviews, and according to the reviews, I can't see much difference in taste between them:

Strawberry cooler
Strawberry cheesecake
Dreamberries...

Can someone elaborate for me on the taste, sweetness, flavor, creaminess of these strawberries? thanks!

Dreamberries and Strawberry cooler are two of my favorite flavors I think you would enjoy both of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread