Which cartomizers are good for use with my ego-t batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
yes but is that okay to do? I would like to use a cartomizer with my joye eGo, but I don't know what to use. the batteries are so big, and there's only a few places I usually buy from.

A 510 cartomizer will work fine with it. I can say that Boge work well. Others recommend Ikenvape. Boge is more available. The 3 ohm provide what seems like a normal vape. The 2 ohm are hotter and provide more vapor and throat hit. Your batteries won't last as long with them and you'll use more juice. I found the 2 ohm a little harsh myself. You might want to pick up an eGo cone. They are cheap and it'll maintain the looks.

Almost all the recommended suppliers on here will provide excellent service but, there's no one supplier that will have everything all the time. Limiting your suppliers will limit your options.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
as mentioned above, any cartomizer that is labeled "510" will work on your ego-t. you can get regular size cartos, large cartos and jumbo size cartos.....then you can also choose the resistance on top of that so...you have many choices. IF you do get LR (low resistance) cartos, make sure you buy a mouth piece (or drip tip) because those cartos get really warm and you might burn your lips.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
510 standard or low resistance cartomizers (not HV ones, they are for high voltage ecigs)
The Low Resistance ones are hot, the standard resistance would more like the temp of a std resistance atomizer

I recommend Boge brand
I get them at LiteCigUSA.net and I've bought from them many times
Liberty-Flights.com also usually carries them but they were out last time I was there

I do not recommend SLB brand

And Ikenvapes has some interesting big ones

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Dual coil rocks.

Right now, I'm vaping on this one: Holds 90 drops! MadVapes 510 Dual Coil Stainless Cartomizer

I also have several of these filled: https://www.litecigusa.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=510CLEARDUALCOIL I do like the clear. Makes it so easy to know just how much is in it. Do use a cone with it, since the cone helps to give the plastic support and prevent cracking at the base. The wife has cracked several of these with her 510 mega batteries. I've had none crack with the eGo and cone. The last cone I bought from Lite Cig fit over these without having to enlarge the end, though I did have to drill a small hole in the cone to improve air flow.

These look really cool, and come in different ohms. I ordered some 2 ohm, but they won't be in till tomorrow. MadVapes 510 Dual Coil Stainless Cartomizer

I don't care much for the Boge LR. To easy to scorch em, and they don't hold much juice. Find they plug up pretty quick with my VG juices as well.

Another thing I've found is these Dual Coil Carto's really don't drain the batteries all that bad. Even though they are working the battery harder, my drags are much shorter than with single coil carto's. Much more like hitting an analog...length of draw time wise. No need for those 3-4 second tokes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread