Which device got you off analogues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Jul 29, 2013
Canada
my child, a new provari would be fine. didn't know I had a ecf membership and a new "google" name did you? pm me for my new mailing address where you can send my provari- such a great kid, mom

Alright "mom"! Seems like only yesterday we were talking about how great it would be to live in Florida! I didn't think you'd make the move without consulting me though lol

oatmeal

Jul 29, 2013
Canada
eGo is a small ecig to us in comparison to our normal vape, but it's huge compared to a paper tube cigarette. While she might not be satisfied with a cig sized ecig, it will feel more normal. I think the eGo is a good choice, but get ready for objections to look and feel.

Some people adapt and others can't get over the size and appearance of a "good" ecig. Explain to her why an eGo is a good start by pointing out the charge life and the ability to deliver power to the coil. You might have to start her out with a Blu and let her complain about battery life and experience the difference herself when you give her the better choice with 6 hours of vaping on a charge.

Cost is more that way, but we all have to go through the process to appreciate the difference.

That's a really good point. I still think I'll start off with the egos, but if she doesn't like them I'd be happy to 'babysit' them for her while gets used to the idea of vaping with something a little more pocket friendly.

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
Can't beat the price on this, but I'd rather it be VV.

DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Stainless - 900mah

I quit on V2's, but upgraded to Spinners a week later.

I wish I had known more when I started. My local B&M charged me $81.00 for basically the same setup. However, it worked so it wasn't really that bad I guess. If I hadn't got the kit I'd still be a "stinker":D.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Greensmoke got me off cigs, if it wasn't for the battery life and refill price I would be happy to have continued using them.

+1 for Twist and Evod. $50 should get you 2 of each with some spare heads and some fluid.

ah, so long ago in my vaping journey..... my wife still uses greensmoke away from home and at work- it is just the easiest and worry-free way to vape(not to mention, but their menthol ice is still a great flavor). at home the spinners or itaste mvp is her weapon of choice. I just think for someone starting out especially as a gift something like greensmoke or any others like it would make the easiest transition to see if she even wants to vape full or part-time. it feels the closest to cigarettes as far as style and ease of use. you(or she) can always step up to something more permanent if she enjoys the experience. I know it worked for me and my wife........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread