Which do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckets

Jan 12, 2010
Rhode Island
$200 for a starter kit. $40 for a battery. $40 for a USB charger. $75 for 30 cartridges. Not reasonable.

Mmmm.... I would recheck your facts if I were you...

$80 for starter kit. $30 for battery. $20 for USB charger. And yes cartridges are $15 for a pack of 5, but they last longer than other brands cartridges.

Also, I find the 2-piece system much more convenient than the 3-piece systems. No having to change atomizers or filling up cartridges with messy liquid nicotine.

The ecig itself may be larger than most ecigs, but that allows the battery to have a longer life than most, and may be why the battery is $30.

My opinion is that this is one of the better ecigs out there.

QBass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
spooning the Trinity River in Texas
The cigotine batteries look to be just standard kr808d-1 batts... typically $7 to $12. For the $100 price of the cigotine deluxe starter kit, you could get the exact same thing (except with G4 clearos instead of cartos) plus 6 x DSE901 atty (works on 808d-1 batts and great for testing new e-liquid flavors) and 10 empty cartos and 40ml e-liquid and a couple of drip tips. This is just from a quick perusal of the Heaven Gifts site. There are many reputable suppliers that will give you a fair deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread