Which e-Cig and e-Liquid for a NON cigarette smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitefusion

Jun 17, 2009
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and wanted to get some info on the e-cig deal.

I do not smoke cigarettes, never did. I do smoke Hookah though, about 3-4 times a week. I am NOT addicted to it and can smoke, or can not smoke, no big deal to me. But I do enjoy hookah alot.

So, my question to the forum is.... I want to get a good e-cig, similar to something powerful like a Lavatube or something along those lines and get some e-liquid which has NO Nicotine but good fruity flavors.

Any suggestions on what exactly would be best for me? I like hookah because of the flavor and the amount of smoke it produces. So therefore would like an e-cig which is powerful enough to produce a good amount of smoke clouds.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Here'a a great thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/371963-reals-time-2012-ecf-juice-year-awards.html

Most e-liquids can be purchased with zero nicotine. I'd recommend getting a sampler pack from one of the producers in the above thread. Just make sure to indicate that you want zero nicotine.

Also, most brick and mortar shops allow customers to sample any of the juices they sell before you commit to buying.

Trying different juices until you find what you like is half the fun.

Xenile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Sunny California
Possibly lol but is it an adjustable Volt one? I am new to the whole ecig world lol

I just want to get one which I will be happy with and pretty much have a "semi hookah" on the go lol

Yes, it is Variable Voltage, starting from 3.2v up to 4.8v with increments of .2v

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
I'm sorry to not be able to understand why someone who isn't addicted to nicotine wants to vape. Sorry but just my :2c:
If you don't need it then why use it? It's not positive to start something with no reason.

Well, if theyre gonna start smoking anyway, might as well take the vaping alternative. Besides, many hookah users dont smoke cigarettes.

Actually, OP, hookah does have nicotine, unless you use the herbal type. It doesnt feel as harsh as cigarettes since the smoke goes through an iced water bowl and a long hose before reaching your mouth, but its there - thats how hookah is relaxing.

Last edited:

elitefusion

Jun 17, 2009
True, but not much nicotine in that case because I am not addicted to it, I like the relaxation part of it, but my body does not "need" it to function. I can smoke, but I can not smoke, so I have the control over it, so even though there is nicotine in the tobacco, it is not the same as compared to cigarettes I think.

Nice to see a fellow NJ'er on here :) Im in Fort Lee myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread