The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Which e-Cig and e-Liquid for a NON cigarette smoker?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by elitefusion, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. elitefusion

elitefusion Full Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and wanted to get some info on the e-cig deal.

I do not smoke cigarettes, never did. I do smoke Hookah though, about 3-4 times a week. I am NOT addicted to it and can smoke, or can not smoke, no big deal to me. But I do enjoy hookah alot.

So, my question to the forum is.... I want to get a good e-cig, similar to something powerful like a Lavatube or something along those lines and get some e-liquid which has NO Nicotine but good fruity flavors.

Any suggestions on what exactly would be best for me? I like hookah because of the flavor and the amount of smoke it produces. So therefore would like an e-cig which is powerful enough to produce a good amount of smoke clouds.

2. FACE MEAT

FACE MEAT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Here'a a great thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/371963-reals-time-2012-ecf-juice-year-awards.html

Most e-liquids can be purchased with zero nicotine. I'd recommend getting a sampler pack from one of the producers in the above thread. Just make sure to indicate that you want zero nicotine.

Also, most brick and mortar shops allow customers to sample any of the juices they sell before you commit to buying.

Trying different juices until you find what you like is half the fun.

3. elitefusion

elitefusion Full Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Great ;) Thanks alot :) I will look into it

That thread is for juices, but what about the actual units ? So far from what I have found, there are a few good ones:
    Lavatube
    Provari
    Zmax
    Ovale
    NLC Optimus

4. Xenile

Xenile Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2013
    Sunny California
    Don't forget the trusty eGo C-Twist :D

5. elitefusion

elitefusion Full Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Possibly lol but is it an adjustable Volt one? I am new to the whole ecig world lol

I just want to get one which I will be happy with and pretty much have a "semi hookah" on the go lol

6. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm sorry to not be able to understand why someone who isn't addicted to nicotine wants to vape. Sorry but just my :2c:
    If you don't need it then why use it? It's not positive to start something with no reason.

7. Xenile

Xenile Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2013
    Sunny California
    Yes, it is Variable Voltage, starting from 3.2v up to 4.8v with increments of .2v

8. Hiding

Hiding Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    I'd add a VAMO to that list.

9. elitefusion

elitefusion Full Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Hey guys, sorry been away for a few days....

Well I want to vape but with NO NICOTINE, but with FLAVOR, because I enjoy hookah...and smoke quite often.

So which one out of all of those is best and/or most recommended?

10. Lexi Kavanaugh

Lexi Kavanaugh Full Member

Mar 22, 2013
    detroit, mi
    Hiding - curious what your opinion is of that mod… considering it heavily...

11. Kanj.nguyen

Kanj.nguyen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Princeton, NJ
    Well, if theyre gonna start smoking anyway, might as well take the vaping alternative. Besides, many hookah users dont smoke cigarettes.

Actually, OP, hookah does have nicotine, unless you use the herbal type. It doesnt feel as harsh as cigarettes since the smoke goes through an iced water bowl and a long hose before reaching your mouth, but its there - thats how hookah is relaxing.

12. elitefusion

elitefusion Full Member

Jun 17, 2009
    True, but not much nicotine in that case because I am not addicted to it, I like the relaxation part of it, but my body does not "need" it to function. I can smoke, but I can not smoke, so I have the control over it, so even though there is nicotine in the tobacco, it is not the same as compared to cigarettes I think.

Nice to see a fellow NJ'er on here :) Im in Fort Lee myself lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.