Which E-cig on Freemax is your favorite one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
  • Deleted by Freemax_Jerry

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OMG, I guess he's just interested in sales the O-Ring wasn't going to put anything in his pocket. So far I have loved the Fire Luke but with this kind of customer service it really makes you second think that for sure.
upload_2018-10-8_19-3-15.png

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
OMG, I guess he's just interested in sales the O-Ring wasn't going to put anything in his pocket. So far I have loved the Fire Luke but with this kind of customer service it really makes you second think that for sure.
View attachment 772045
dont get me wrong, its an awesome tank, and any other issue ive had with it was easily resolved at the store i bought it. But this issue is something for customer service because apparently this specific o-ring, that should be included with the other replacement, is impossible to replace. Being told to buy a whole new tank!? its not even a month old for christ sake. And then him telling me the tank needs to be replaced every 2-3 weeks? im like buddie a tank should last atleast a year if not more. nice try though. They essentially are doing nothing and refusing to replace anything. I asked for the o-ring. thats all i need an they wont even do that. said they dont have any!? umm well how are you putting them on every tank you make? you must have the rings if you are making them and putting them on. Its ridiculous. When the tank is working its amazing and the smokeshop where i bought it is amazing to help me, this is just an issue they cant help me with because they dont have that specific o-ring as a spare, im going back into the store tomorrow when the owner is there an hoping she will do something. Dont be skeptical about getting the tank, it is an awesome tank, its customer service thats the issue but if you have any issues with the tank the stores are typically great to help out. Its just this specific issue

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So update on my previous comment about my broken o-ring...
not to mention he called me bro at the beginning of the convo. God help me.
View attachment 772023

Just a thought MAYBE it will fit, check it out anyway.
Use the O-Ring from a mouth piece that fit the section. This fits the top then maybe it could work.....
Good Luck
upload_2018-10-8_19-16-34.png

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
Just a thought MAYBE it will fit, check it out anyway.
Use the O-Ring from a mouth piece that fit the section. This fits the top then maybe it could work.....
Good Luck
View attachment 772051
my mouthpiece is built diffferently and doesnt have those rings on it, and those would be too big anyways :( hopefully the owner will just replace the tank tomorrow or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread