Which E-liquid sale do I spring on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

misspurse

Feb 16, 2014
Lakewood, WA
I have purchased from Killer juice, Lucky 7 and Mt Baker all alot. My first order with killer abosolutely was a bust. No flavor except the Hawaiian Punch which tasted medicinal. Later I decided to give them another shot, Loved Juicy Fruit and Shamrock shake. with lucky7 I was so stoked that 3 days into my vaping peanut butter cup and cheesecake that I went and bought another 20 e juices. I can tell you that. Only a few I like. No longer could I stand the cheesecale or Peanut butter cup. What I did like and actually finished was Black Cherry Tobacco, Peach Tea and Apple. Thats it thats all. Would I order from again Yes. Their cheap and I like those 3 alot so I will reorder and continue to try the rest. Now Mt Baker Mostly YUMYUM! Killed it with Black Licorice. Bottle is gone. But nobody liked it except me. Also Green apple is good but I think maybe I added too much flav. Oh yeah, Salt water Taffy is super Yummy. Killed that faster than the licorice. I am steeping Butter Pecan so I am not sure. And they sent me Chocolate, its good mixed with Strawberry. And I also got Hawk sauce and Thug juice. I don't do menthol. But everyone else likes!

Newb4

Apr 23, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
I get 2 flavor shots with it. It's not menthol if that's what your looking for. It's a nice gum flavor. It's my all day vape. I always have a 236 ml bottle in hand.
That's pretty close to what I'm looking for, I can always add some menthol or ice cold flavor to it. Is it sweet at all? or pure mint?

Anyone have the coupon code for USAVaporShop?
I think its may55

Thanks for all the tips and info :) still a bit undecided, but glad to have all the opinions and information.

Newb4

Apr 23, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
With Mt. Baker Vapor, my daughter LOVES Hawk Sauce straight out of the mailbox. Boy, do I ever hear about it if she runs out. The 15 ml freebie is sent when your order totals $15 or more after deducting any coupons, etc. Use code "ECF" or "vaporfrombaker" to get 10% off your order.

I finally decided to go with MBV on the 7th, Ordered 30ml of Hawk Sauce, 30ml of Spearmint, and got Moo Juice as my freebie.(1.8% 65/35)
The first one I tried was the Moo Juice. I couldn't resist how good it smelled. The flavor was there, but couldn't take more than a couple puffs without coughing, seemed like it needs a good steep.

Gotta thank you and your daughter on this one :) the Hawk Sauce was pretty darn good right out of the mail. Still think it needs a bit of a steep though because it was a bit harsh, but I have a feeling that this will be one of my favorites. It had an awesome flavor.

Have yet to load up any Spearmint, Judging by the other two tests it will need a bit of a steep as the juices are only a few days old.
I'll be leaving the lids off of my cartos for the night to see if they air out to be any better by tomorrow (if it is alcohol making it harsh)

In other news, my friend had some well steeped frosted cinnamon bun from a not-so-local shop that he didn't like (it also cracked his clearo tank), I didn't think I'd like it, but WOW was it good lol 100%vg 1.8% and it was amazing.

Thanks everyone for all the help and opinions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread