Which #Eleaf #vape did you start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
First eleaf was an istick 40TC. Loved it a few weeks and then started getting the "no atomizer" message :(. No response from your email customer service (3 attempts over 2 weeks). Tried to post to your facebook, but it was not accepted. I did get a FB messenger from you saying "sorry, service will contact you shortly"...2 days ago. Thought I'd let you know I just bought a Kanger kbox tc75 as I have better things to do than chase you over $60 bucks.
So sorry to hear that. Could you leave down your email address? We will contact you to help you.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
I did not use any Eleaf gear the first 3+ years I vaped.

But starting in May 2016... first bought was 4 Pico TC 75W mods and 5 Melo 3 tanks, followed by 2 Pico Squeeze. Then I added 3 Pico Squeeze 2's.

I used to use the TC75's for wee hours of the night errands with Avocado Genesis tanks (I had a custom console holder made that holds two of them). Now days I shirt pocket carry the 2 Squeeze for the short night runs (or put them in the console carrier), but still use the 75's to test run DIY's with O-16's and Hadaly's on them. The Squeeze 2's are mostly used at home with Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's, but 1-2 sometimes went along in a VapeSox on out and about trips until I got the 3 Topsides recently (with their 10ml's of joose on board they trump all others when you DLH mesh RDA's that use it like it's going out of style).

I have never had any issues of any kind with any of these nine... they have been very reliable.

View attachment 781663
View attachment 781667
View attachment 781669

@Eleaf_Holy
Thank you so much!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!

Enso

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2017
    Vermont, USA
    iStick 100w box mod. I gave it to someone when I got a Pico 75, which I still use. I’ve rolled over the puff counter a couple of times, at least.

image.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread