Which flavorings are best (faeries/capella) and natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
I'm trying to decide which are the best flavorings, Faeries Finest or Capella's, or anyone else's flavoring I don't know about? I've been told that a lot of Loranns Oils taste and smell really chemically and I'm trying to find some natural ones or at least, natural tasting flavors.
Btw, I did order 6 Loranns candy oils and half of them do smell really artificial.
huh.gif

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I like the more caramel-like flavors from Lorann: caramel, bavarian creme, pralines and cream, toffee, pecan. Was looking forward to pistachio, but didn't like it at all. The fruits are not to my liking, although a little apple with caramel can be really good. The fruits tend to be too candy-like for me. Their chocolate and coconut are ok, but not outstanding. The choc is more like choc liquor, and the coconut seemed sort of tired out. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that sweetners bring some of these flavors out, and we have yet to find an adequate and vape-safe sweetening for juice.

I want to try vanilla butternut, but it is always out whenever I look for it. According to the guy at Jesters, who had a big Loranns sale recently, vaping is creating BIG upswing in flavoring sales! Get 'em while the prices are low, because there is clearly a demand increase.

I've got a Capella's order on the way. Anxious to finally find out how they compare to Loranns.

SpiffyLawn

Oct 8, 2009
I really didn't like the taste and smell of Lorann's apple and english toffee. It just left a bad taste. What I did that seems to help is to leave your bottle over night to off gas or evaporate the alcohol. I think that is the problem. It would probably work better if you would take the loranns and evaporate the amount you are planning to use before you add it to your base. Hope this helps someone. It helped me.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
If TOO MUCH flavoring is used it will also leave a bad taste...
All flavorings are going to have something in it that is not the actual "flavor" - whether it be alcohol, coloring, oil, glycol... And many fruity flavors will be candy like... The flavorings that are on the market cater to bakers, candy makers, food industry-
I have not tried Tasty Puff yet but those are the flavors that are marketed to tobacco users... said to not be very sweet and more of a flavor only type flavor- Although, if you look attheir site you will see that they also have additives in the flavors...
It is going to be determined by your tastes mainly...
Two things people seem to be concerned with-
Effects on their health... C'mon, this is nothing like what cigarettes put in your body, regardless
Effects on their equipment... It would take a lot of deposits to kill an atomizer- this has been shown in multiple posts by multiple people who use a variety of substances - eventually the atomizer will stop working effectively and will need replacing- why be so very careful and not get full enjoyment from your vape by not choosing the flavors you like best only to have the atomizer to stop working anyway... even if you use an atty a week that is less than the cost of cigarettes a week...

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I'm strange I guess.. I like most of the LorAnn's. Also really like all the Faerie's Finest I've tried. Threw 3 bottles of Capella's away yesterday lol They just have this nasty weird after taste to them to me. Goes to show how different everyone's taste's are lol

Yeah, seriously. I did the same with my Lorann's... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread