Which is a better upgrade for Ego - Tank vs Clearomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
You are going to get different opinions Different strokes for different folks. What works for one might not work for the other. I have tried the clearomizers and was not impressed. They have a tendancy to crack. Now I know some people have had issues with the tank but I so far have had no issues with them at all I am very impressed with them. I have both the type A and the type B and the only difference I can see the type B holds more juice and has a little bit better flavor. If you are looking to upgrade I would go with Cignot They have both types and Vicki backs everything she sells and if you ever have an issue she will take care of it right away

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I recieved some ce2 clearomizers today and yes, they are a bit fragile. As far as the flavor goes, I am still undecided. The vapor is quite warm since the heating element is so close to the mouthpiece. I am sure this would be much better if I tossed a drip tip on it which I do not have yet. If I try to take a double hit like I do with the ego-t, it seems to have a slightly strange taste to it. I am switching back and forth to compare the two so I see what happens and try to post my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread