Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Scent & Taste is all I go by :). I use tanks, so in most cases, I can tell just by the color of the liquid. Over 99% are DIY blends. I've not bought too many from the local B&M or online these days but the one that is supposed to taste like a rice krispy treat has garnered my attention.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
I don't have the "sensitive taste" that some of these ppl have :oops: so I also use P touch labeling machine for more permanent stuff and then just a little colored label, handwritten, when I am trying out new juices. I don't drip, I use a small clearo and put, you know, a bit in the bottom so I can sit back and try it. I have 3 or more like that with new juices I'm trying. Then once I've decided if I like it or not, the bottle goes in one of my 4 bins (labeled from "Would Order Again" down to "NASTY!") But I have just started. I think when I've got where I'm not trying all kinds of new juices, it will be easier. I, too, take 3-4-5 PVs with me whereever I go, trying new juices all day long. I like a variety.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I have seven going constantly. I don't have trouble remembering them. I have 4 polypropylene tanks and 2 metal-cased pyrex tanks. All of which are different colors, but even with the different tanks, The smell and color of each liquid is different. The viscosity of each liquid
I use is different as well.

knightwolf123

Sep 10, 2013
B-) ... ! And cost effective to

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379889454722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379889454722.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Okay, I'm the a/r vaper, lol! I want to know what's in each carto or clearo so I can refill it, and I use many flavors every day.

At first I used colored clearos: menthol in a green clearo, tobacco in red, peppermint in blue, etc. But then I had more flavors than colors, and I decided to use steel shorty cartomizers anyway. At first I used a Sharpie to write a couple of letters on the cartomizer (pb for peanut butter, tri for tribeca, etc.)
But then I began reusing my cartos for different flavors, and I switched to a code system. One carto with a dot, one with 2 dots, one with a dash, etc - and I kept a little post-it note with the codes and flavors posted to the inside of the container (eyeglass case) with all my cartos.
THEN I decided I preferred black cartos to plain metal. Metallic Sharpie marks rubbed off the black ones quickly. I tried tiny bits of masking tape, but they fall off and leave sticky spots. Finally I began using acrylic paint pens I happened to already have. Blue dot=peppermint, red line=Tribeca, yellow circle=butterscotch, etc. My code chart is still on a post it stuck to the inside of my carrying case. I keep a tiny zip bag in there for cartos I've used substantially during the day.
At the end of the day, I take out the zip bag, and check the code chart, and refill.

I know, I know, it sounds over the top....but it works great for me. I carry at least 10-15 flavors everywhere and use 10+ every day. Flavor variety is my favorite aspect of vaping, but I guess you can tell that already!

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I carry at least 6 carto tanks with me.
They are each a different color and style.

I use Notes on my iPhone. Here is how I note them

Black OG
Space Jam Pluto
Boge

Red IBT
Cinnamon Blast
Ikenvape

Etc.

I update when something changes

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!