which kinds of ego/Riva/ large style batts do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
I asked this in a chit chat thread, but thought I might run it by y'all too- I am desperate!

Okay- I have 5 eGo type batteries.

here they are:

I bought a Riva AND a charger - this has a soft button and a blue light, smooth gold band it says RIVA under the cone when you unscrew it its pink and a 650 Bought from evcigarettes.com

I bought an eGo smooth gold band, soft button and orange light- no name under cone. its chrome and a 1000 value vapor.com I think (he was giving away free juice if we bought something, I went all out and bought a battery :) )

I won an FS Ego silver band, with a raised center band IN the silver band, all silver- hard button orangeish/yellow light no name- from mypvshop.com

and then I have 2 unidentified rva/ego style batts, smooth silver band hard button white/blue light these dont seem to charge well with the Riva charger I have. ??
From the PIF thread.

I got the FS ego today and it came with this note:
FS ego came with a note that said "DONT USE WITH a Joye ego charger- DONT use mismatched chargers, it will destroy the Q1 chip on the battery chipboard........... "

NOW, I am wondering if I am trying to kill my other batteries...

and if someone can identify these batteries for me- to make sure I use the right charger every time- I cant afford to replace any of them. LOL

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Nobody wants to be responsible for blowing out your batteries, Quit. =)

I use the following batteries which are all 1000 mah... Joye eGo (Janty), Tornado (Joye again) and some off the wall brand (but excellent so far) from GreenHouseOne with the TWO different chargers... one is the original eGo charger and the other is a no-name. The no-name takes longer to complete a charge but 6 months with these there are NO problems.

I *think* your best bet is to get in touch with the vendors you listed and ask their advice... as far as the one you can't identify --- ummm, I have no advice. =) I KNOW what I would do and that is plug it in and see what happens... but I'm daring that way. LOL

Good luck.

ahhhhh well thanks- :) just hoping someone could identify them. LOL

guess i will email everyone- I dont mind keeping an ego charger and a 510 charger- but I am not going to have 87 chargers lying around.

I guess i need to try to give away everything except one type by one company.
Thanks for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread