Which Mod To Get

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
Ego sized batteries are generally all similar. You have the brands like Joy e tech, Vision, Kanger, that all make ego sized batteries with similar capabilities. The Innokin VV3 probably has the most features for the size. It has squared edges and a screen which may be a little flashy, but it's about the same size. I'd say look into it.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
There's a reason. Most attys are 22 or 23mm. People like a flush, seamless look. Much less demand for a 19mm mod, sorry.

I know, I am the odd one. Tried my Kayfun on a 19 mm mod, and didn't mind the overhang at all. It's only 1.5 mm. The light weight and compact look outweighed the overhang. If I can not find one regulated at 19, I may end up with a mini Provari.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I know, I am the odd one. Tried my Kayfun on a 19 mm mod, and didn't mind the overhang at all. It's only 1.5 mm. The light weight and compact look outweighed the overhang. If I can not find one regulated at 19, I may end up with a mini Provari.

Provari 2.5's should be a Best Buy nowadays and plenty are available it seems. I even saw someone getting rid of 3 P-3's pretty cheap- with xtra goodies included.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2013
    California
    Provari 2.5's should be a Best Buy nowadays and plenty are available it seems. I even saw someone getting rid of 3 P-3's pretty cheap- with xtra goodies included.

Thanks for that. I checked the classies and you are right, some good deals. Will keep looking until I find the right one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread