Which NicoTicket vintage would you like to see come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
What is WiR? I've heard it mentioned several times but it was before my NT discovery.
Wreck It Ralph, i cant remember the full flavour combo but it was a coffee mixed with Virus (think Wadonka)
Another unicorn from Kent lol as he only made a liter or so of it

sent via a smartphone with a dumb operator XD

Last edited:

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would do ANYTHING to try some these I've heard talked about on this board or I've read about....and I mean it ANYTHING lol.

1, Mean Green Apple ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE green apple and I've been really un-able to find any real good ones and I know the NT juice Wizard/Superman can fix that!)
2,Bedrock Breakfast ( I think that's name..)
3.Orange Mango Tango
4.Strawnilla (Although if Rainer Cherry is as good as I think that mixed with Frenilla might just hold me over until this comes out!)

Does anyone know any Big,Strong,Tough "Negotiators" we send over to ask nicely if we make this happen...? LMAO But honestly since we some many good SRs right now and some really good ones coming I hope the ones I mentioned don't come too soon because I already have my hands full trying to find ways to get a hold of this magical juice already!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I would do ANYTHING to try some these I've heard talked about on this board or I've read about....and I mean it ANYTHING lol.

1, Mean Green Apple ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE green apple and I've been really un-able to find any real good ones and I know the NT Juice Wizard/Superman can fix that!)
2,Bedrock Breakfast ( I think that's name..)
3.Orange Mango Tango
4.Strawnilla (Although if Rainer Cherry is as good as I think that mixed with Frenilla might just hold me over until this comes out!)

Does anyone know any Big,Strong,Tough "Negotiators" we send over to ask nicely if we make this happen...? LMAO But honestly since we some many good SRs right now and some really good ones coming I hope the ones I mentioned don't come too soon because I already have my hands full trying to find ways to get a hold of this magical juice already!

Bedrock actually belongs to Big Red Vapor. Clark was kind enough to "host" it for a short run as a favor to them. You can order it from their website. So, what kind of prize do I get for making it happen? :)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
How about many many thanks and a pat on the back? I might have to check it out if Kent thought it was good enough to stock...but after I get my fill of the short runs that are out :)..by the way is Bedrock a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA type vape?

It is! And it's really good! I had put mine away to save it for special moments and when I saw your post, I had to fill up a tank! This stuff is yum!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
How about many many thanks and a pat on the back? I might have to check it out if Kent thought it was good enough to stock...but after I get my fill of the short runs that are out :)..by the way is Bedrock a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA type vape?

It tastes exactly like Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. Their Pineapple Upside Down Cake is really good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread