Which of the following VS flavors have you tried and plan to order again?

Which of the following VS flavors have you tried and plan to order again?

• VS Frisco

• VS Tampa

• VS Tennessee

• VS Texas

• RY4

• VS4

• VS Seattle

• VS New York

• Berry Mint

• VS Cocoa

• VS Tootsie

• Djarum Mild

• Rosewater

• Italian Creme Soda

• Rush

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
A simple poll: just vote for all the VS flavors you have tried and enjoyed enough to feel confident you will purchase again.

I ask that you only vote for flavors you have tried and will purchase again - and not vote for flavors you have tried and enjoyed but probably wouldn't order again, that you have not tried, or flavors you have tried and did not enjoy enough to order again.

Thank you for participating :)

Eric

Last edited:

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I'm still waiting on the VS Cocoa, Tiramisu, and Cafe Espresso for a first taste. I also plan on trying other (new ones to me) like the cream soda, cherry almond, and green almond. So far, I've tried 6 flavors and I would definitely reorder the 6 flavors. My new go-to's are VS Tampa, VS Frisco, and VS Tennessee. These are daily tobacco vapes for me. I also love the Rosewater, VS4, and Cafe Sumatra. These also have a permanent place in my regular flavor rotation. Vapor Station has just become my main juice supplier, and I don't say this lightly. Thanks, Eric!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
really...the watermelon has a tobacco undertone? hmmmm...I think that will be on my next order!
I think this might be the "secret" to the VS flavors....I once thought...silly of me I know....that I might be able to reproduce the Rosewater with organic ingredients...I made a glycerine infusion from organic rose petals....bleck! Smells wonderful...tastes great as a food...but for vaping...no way. Then I read the label on the VS bottles...they seem to layer the flavors on top of tobacco...which in my opinion makes them so good. Thanks spiritv...!

spiritv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
IA
really...the watermelon has a tobacco undertone? hmmmm...I think that will be on my next order!
I think this might be the "secret" to the VS flavors....I once thought...silly of me I know....that I might be able to reproduce the Rosewater with organic ingredients...I made a glycerine infusion from organic rose petals....bleck! Smells wonderful...tastes great as a food...but for vaping...no way. Then I read the label on the VS bottles...they seem to layer the flavors on top of tobacco...which in my opinion makes them so good. Thanks spiritv...!

Yes, it does and I was really surprised and pleased by it. The first two ingredients are Tobacco essential oil and Tobacco Absolute, followed by Vanilla and Cocoa extract. It's an amazingly layered flavor and one of my favorites now. I received part of a 10mL bottle from PIF and have since reordered.

I'm curious if Peach and Black Cherry also have the tobacco undertones? Anyone know, Eric?

And this is just a suggestion, but it might be helpful to others to also list the ingredients on the website. Because I know for me I'd be more apt to buy other flavors to try if I thought they'd turn out like the Watermelon. :)

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Watermelon!

So not what I expected when I got it (didn't expect tobacco flavoring underneathe) but both my husband and I love it and will reorder.

Very interesting, I did not about the watermelon had a a tobacco flavoring, watermelon is not something I would chose but if it has a tobacco flavor I might include this in a one of my orders.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I voted but have to add that Phoenix is my favorite so far.

Also regarding the watermelon discussion: It seems that the same ingredients list appears on each flavor I sampled. This would lead me to believe that those ingredients *may* be included depending on flavor.

We have a base formula for liquids. All liquids have the ingredients on the list, the only variants are the flavorings.

Jas4:14

Dec 29, 2009
MI
Nooooooooo!!! I just found it! Just went to re-order some cocoa and try the cafe expresso... but that says out of stock.

Will you have more expresso up?

Running low here on the good stuff... cocoa....ahem.... and rosewater...

Popped in & saw the expresso ... YESSSS!!!! but..but..but.. there isn't any :( and now maybe no more cocoa either?!? Please... I'm begging you.... nooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread