Which of the following VS flavors have you tried and plan to order again?

Which of the following VS flavors have you tried and plan to order again?

• VS Frisco

• VS Tampa

• VS Tennessee

• VS Texas

• RY4

• VS4

• VS Seattle

• VS New York

• Berry Mint

• VS Cocoa

• VS Tootsie

• Djarum Mild

• Rosewater

• Italian Creme Soda

• Rush

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsf8

May 27, 2010
Baltimore
I voted and I know you can't include all the flavors in your poll, but far and away, my favorite VS flavor is the HONEY! I ordered a sampler pack and though they were all good, I've got to say that could happily vape nothing but the honey all day. I can't wait until I finish the rest so I can let myself get a big bottle of the honey. Anyone else love this one, too?

Then again, I think I might have different taste buds than everyone else - my #2 is the cocoa and I'm not a big fan of the cream soda, which, I think, is a group favorite.

I have been vaping VS4 for 2 days straight... I cant get enough of it.. What ya put in there eric...:blink: JK... I absolutely love the flavor and the vapor production is perfect... and the 36mg is rocking my world I cant quit raving about it... whens the next sale.. JK... Matter of fact Im going to order some more right now. :D

edit... I thought the VS4 was vaporstations version of RY4 doh... I love the VS4 order 2 bottles of 35mg 30ml on Friday came back today and order 2 bottles of 35mg 30ml RY4 Im so excited too try the RY4 ... any opinions on the flavor difference in the VS4. Well I guess I will find out soon enough... This juice blows dekant juice out of the water... I cant believe it.. :w00t: :vapor:

Last edited:

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
These I must have everyday, carts are filled before bedtime so that I'm ready in the morning.

Tampa
Frisco
VS4
Tennessee
Texas
Phoenix

Also I mix Frisco and Phoenix together and it's really good.
Just wish I had found VS before I purchased all this other liquid.
Thanks Eric great product.

Uh huh. I haven't tried the Frisco or Phoenix yet but the 3Ts and VS4 are spectacular. I too have a lot of unused juice sitting around purchased elsewhere. Frisco and Phoenix will be in my next order.

djrbx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA USA
icarlo.net
Well I have yet to try a lot of the different flavors, I would have to say that Frisco is the best! I could see that being my all time vape juice. Second would be Honey, it gives me that honey lemon with hot water taste and smell. Very delicious. If only there was a way for you guys to carry mango, that would be EPIC!

I wasn't too fond of black cherry as that gave me a feeling of vaping cherry medicine and while asian plum is good, it's not that great in my opinion.

merf1

Sep 22, 2009
The 3 T's are my all day everyday vape.

Tennessee
Texas
Tampa

The wierd thing is I never liked any tobacco flavored eliquids before I found VS. This month marks my 1 year anniversary of vaping. I have tried too many juices and vendors to mention but I finally found the ONE. You guys provide FANTASTIC juice at a great price. That combo is damn near impossible to find. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread