Which one is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Why buy low quality batteries when you can buy good ones so cheap?

Yup! Efest and other questionable cells are usually higher priced than the name brand manufacturers. Trusted brands are probably cheaper due to higher sales volume with the big three manufacturers. After all, the major manufacturers are dealing with electric car battery packs and lithium rechargeable tool makers in high volume production and that lowers cost.

The more you make and sell, the cheaper the production cost. That, and some of the untrusted brands have that stigma surrounding them because you never know what's under the rewrap.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm a fan of IMRBatteries for battery purchases. Great customer service, good prices, you will get free battery cases, a few rewraps (nice nod to battery safety) and quick and inexpensive shipping... :)

Best of luck, but really, best to stick with approved brands and vendors. Mooch backs up his recommendations with very thorough testing.

Anna

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
No...no!

Especially for the colorful AWT, the seller guarantee me is genuine and I have long term business relationship with him.
There are no "genuine" AWTs. They're all rewraps with exaggerated specifications. You can get actual reliable information on them if Mooch has tested them, but the problem is that the battery under the wrapper could be changed at any time and thus you can never be 100% sure what you're getting. Get authentic LG, Samsung, or Sony cells from a trusted vendor. Anything else is a waste of money.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread