Which one Should I Pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
There is a Error Press Up bug with the dna 250C chipset @Opik Bueuk, seen it way too many times on my lost vape Drone.

Hopefully a Service Pack update will eventually be released that will fix it.

And either the Hadron or Double Barrel V3 would be more than ample for your needs, as when you use wattage you don't really use the full capabilities of Evolv chipsets. As TC is what Evolv are renowned for.

So if you really wanted to treat yourself I'd really find out more about the Hadron mod, as dual 21700, Squonk add on, YiHi power modes (even work in TC) and the possibility to use TC certainly make it interesting.

But it would also be nice to see one in the flesh, so to speak. Because if they're built as well as their rba's they could be a very good mod indeed.

There is a Error Press Up bug with the DNA 250C chipset @Opik Bueuk, seen it way too many times on my Lost Vape Drone.

Hopefully a Service Pack update will eventually be released that will fix it.

And either the Hadron or Double Barrel V3 would be more than ample for your needs, as when you use wattage you don't really use the full capabilities of Evolv chipsets. As TC is what Evolv are renowned for.

So if you really wanted to treat yourself I'd really find out more about the Hadron mod, as dual 21700, Squonk add on, YiHi power modes (even work in TC) and the possibility to use TC certainly make it interesting.

But it would also be nice to see one in the flesh, so to speak. Because if they're built as well as their RBA's they could be a very good mod indeed.
I love the appearance of both you mentioned. As for Hadron, I don't think it would be good once the squonk add-on attached. Do you own the Double Barrel? I'd love to hear your experience with it, please.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
No experience with the Double Barrel V3 @Opik Bueuk, but I think that @stols001 has one.

And I'm also interested in how the Hadron Squonk add on is going to be implemented, but their RBA's are good so hopefully it'll be a great mod. At least a Glaz V1.1 RDSA would easily fit on top and not look out of place, I have a couple and they make my Lost Vape Drone look small.

Had several. My only complaint is I have MISPLACED one. It might be in my car. I'm cleaning my car this weekend. Or my bedding but I looked pretty thoroughly.

Thumbs UP from me if you like vapes that work out your arms, specifically (it ain't light).

Anna

Ouch... happened to me too every time. from keys to a bunch of hardware.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am famed for locking my keys in the car a LOT. It really sucks. One time I was late for a meeting and locked my keys in the car and called a locksmith to bail me out before like even realizing ONE of the doors was unlocked. Nope, I did not check.

The locksmith pointed it out, and also asked me if I realized whether or not I had known one was unlocked. I gave him my "big eyes." Like, "YES, I sat here in the sun for 40 minutes while waiting to pay you exorbitant amounts of money because I like doing it." He gave me a discount.

He also said, "So, you do this often?"
I was like, "Often enough to ask you where you get your tools."
He was like, "Well, you can't use them even on your own property unless you are ON your property it's considered theft."

I pointed out I'd have to keep the tools in the trunk of my car and so it would be useless and asked if there was like, a quick fix to the TRUNK of my car. He said he would have to "look it up." I could look it up I suppose. I mean I NEVER lose them elsewhere, I lock them carefully in my car with all the other valuables.

I should look. maybe there is some small curved piece of metal, you can get all the way in if your seats fold down.

Used coat x1 first time today!~ Not bad for AZ.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would, believe me. We only have two keys and they are stupid expensive. The husband (rightfully) won't give me the other one.

Of course, locksmiths are expensive too. I should really look up what one would cost. I bet it's less than all my locksmith fees.

Hmm. Putting that on the back burner for now.

Anna

Reactions: Mordacai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread