Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Ok - I need help from you multi atty users! I am buying myself a present and as much as I want yet another Reo - its new atty time this go around. I use an RM2 religiously and I also have a Hornet (that I LOVE) - however- My beloved hornet has been bogarted by the other half since I gifted him a TRA grand. My RM2 is getting old and works fine, has a post that works loose, just a lot of wear and tear - so its time for new.

Should I get another bf hornet (indy has them in stock yay!) or one of the new modified atties on the site...or stick with old faithful RM2? Im baffled since there is such a broad selection this go around! (And kicking myself as none of my 3 reo babies are friggin LP. WHY?!)

Im a single coil kinda gal - it works perfectly so I have never thought of bothering with duals....but *shrug* there are so many choices! What do I get :D

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I would vote for either the Hornet or the Cyclone. I recently received an AFC top cap for mine and the world has seemed to align for me. I didn't realize how much I missed using my Cyclone till a few days ago. It is so much easier to vape than anything I have modded and the flavor is great. If you decide to try the Cyclone, Mountain Oak Vapor has them cheaper than Indy...

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
I'm a little late but I just wanted to say a word about the hornet in case anyone is thinking of ordering one. I love this atty. In fact, it's my favorite.

However, within the past month I've bought 2 from Indy and both had extremely loose center posts which I had to "fixed" before I could use them. The center post just spun freely making it impossible to tighten the screw on the post without moving the coil and boogerin' it up.

I had called them after the first one and let them know. So, on the second one I called again before ordering to ask them to please check the center post before sending it out and I sent a note with my order but the second one had the same problem.

For 75 bucks, these should be perfect out of the box. End rant.:)

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I'm a little late but I just wanted to say a word about the hornet in case anyone is thinking of ordering one. I love this atty. In fact, it's my favorite.

However, within the past month I've bought 2 from Indy and both had extremely loose center posts which I had to "fixed" before I could use them. The center post just spun freely making it impossible to tighten the screw on the post without moving the coil and boogerin' it up.

I had called them after the first one and let them know. So, on the second one I called again before ordering to ask them to please check the center post before sending it out and I sent a note with my order but the second one had the same problem.

For 75 bucks, these should be perfect out of the box. End rant.:)

I have had my 2 Hornets for over a year now and love them! 1died as I stripped the threads trying to get the cap off over & over and replaced with RM2. I have an original mini woody that the other Hornet resides on for the past year as it is the only atty small enough to fit original mini. I still love that little guy!! Great flavor with the small tapered chamber. They were impossible to get for the longest time. I'm thinking since the "relaunch" that they are not the same quality as the past? Maybe that's why the loose centerposts? I never had the issue with mine.

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
I'm too late to the party, but would have suggested an RM3, it gives a similar vape to a Hornet. Can't go wrong with a Cyclone though, and as you said you've been jonesin' for one anyway, so that's a no-brainer. I'm not sure the Philipino made atties have a build quality that matches their price though.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Here you go
IMAG2033_1-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread