Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I find orange to be bitter myself. If you want to capitalize on that bitterness, add dark chocolate. IMO it's the only way (for me) to get to an orange anything that is remotely palatable. Orange is one of my least favorite flavors, and I've attempted a few "creamsicle" recipes. None of them worked. Lemon's okay, lime I can deal with, but I find orange one of the hardest flavors to try and make "creamy". LOL.

Anna
Orange and dark chocolate. As a vape. Hmmmm. Have you tried this? Sounds kinda tricky to get right.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Queenside from 5 Pawns used to be a hit, I dont like orange or citrus flavors but that was one of the 2 that everybody used to love from 5P

TFA Orange Cream is a real good flavor to start.I also add a touch of TFA Mandarin and some TFA Vanilla swirl.Its not quite the same as the MS but its still delicious IMO.

After seeing most Queenside clones call for Orange Cream, I put some in my shopping cart.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have tried it, but not with an orange flavor, the flavor itself was so bad, (I was going for orange creamsicle and it was GROSS.) I just thought back lovingly to "Pimms, a l' orange" which is impossible to get around here, but it's one of my favorite biscuits.

So, I added some dark chocolate to the failed mix I already had, it did not improve it much, but it did hint to me that if I got a good orange flavor, some dark chocolate (no cream whatsoever, that kinda works against dark chocolate in my opinion) I could create something similar, using a biscuit flavor, some dark chocolate, and a decent orange. I'm not sure if a sweetener would be required, but if I ever tried to make that mix successfully, I would definitely try to do without it first. The concoction (Pimm's) really isn't sweet at all, it definitely leans to bitter. But, I might give it a shot someday, if I ever get invested enough into trying it. Not sure how it would vape, but ideally I'd want the bitter up front, and then kind of the biscuit flavor on the exhale. I'm thinking I'd need to experiment....

Anna

• Agree
    Reactions: Coyote628
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread