Which "premium-priced" vendor would you consider the best tasting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
I would say out of the expensive juices i've tried which are AiV, Pink Spot and Halo. Halo has the best line-up of juices that are just heads and shoulders above the others IMHO. AiV is very good too but not as good as Halo, so it is a close 2nd place... and Pink Spot is a distant 3rd as their juices tastes just slightly better than economy vendors. Pink Spot is also the most expensive of the bunch at $23 for 30ml, Halo is $20 for 30ml, and AiV is $16 for 30ml.

Last edited:

MagicMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
United States
Howdy All,

I've tried only one premium ejuice vendor and that was Ginger's ejuice, which is local to me here in Florida. Their Rocking Raspberry and Fireball are still my top two favorites for sure. However, I've also been trying to find tasty replacements for less money and I think it's quite possible you'll find stuff you like at a lower price that you would like just as well. Just recently I found nice blue raspberry from another vendor that at 1/3 the price of Ginger's I'm pretty darn happy with.

Personally I believe (and hope) the days of $10 bucks for 10ml's are numbered as the marketplace is thankfully getting more competitive.

Cheers,
MM

Brian Stevens

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Syracuse, NY
My local shop carries rawr, what juice would you recommend from rawr? I've read good stuff about them but from the couple samples I've tried from the shop, its not as good as I read.

I wouldn't recommend "Poison" unless you enjoy the taste of chemicals & perfume. Truth Serum is ok but the flavor just got to be almost overpowering to me. The best "tasting" juice I've personally had has got to be Alice's! Although I would argue that top to bottom it would be very difficult to beat HHV. I've tried about a dozen different juices from HHV and I haven't found a bad one yet!

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
I have my favorites from various vendors, but none compare to some of the stuff I make myself.

Try to DIY your own juice...it's not difficult to do (unless you are adding nicotine, & even then, you just have to be careful with the nic). It's a lot of fun, about 10-100X or more cheaper (a GALLON of PG or VG is about $20, and available at Wal-Mart, Tractor Supply, etc), you have THOUSANDS of flavor possibilities (food-grade flavorings are relatively inexpensive, and available in a lot of places, and most are compatible with PG or VG).

Once you do some simple experimentation, you can mix up juices that are better than anything you can buy anywhere else...because you can flavor it to YOUR tastes.
You never know - you could come up with the next Boba's Bounty or other super-juice :)

Works for me....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread