Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Kayfun Lite sure is a perfect choice for a Nemesis.

9245776151_793c20b5de_z.jpg

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida
I'd have to second the Kayfun suggestion. Wrapping a coil on a conductive wick is soooo early 2012... You're not missing much.

That's funny. I enjoy both but wont beat the ease of use and consistency tank after tank fr the Kayfun. It's my daily device, period.

I recently set up my Orion V3 and it was awesome. BUT I had to be careful and keep it vertical at all times. The tank is small an I'd vape thru it on 2 hrs. I like to unnecessarily tinker with my stuff. Break them down and partially clean them or dry burn the coils. Well when I pulled the SS wick and dry burned the coil the flavor changed for the worse. Don't know what happened and had to change the wick. Point is the gennie is great but takes more effort to keep myself fr screwing it up...for me.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I'd have to second the Kayfun suggestion. Wrapping a coil on a conductive wick is soooo early 2012... You're not missing much.

I'm sure you meant to make a polite comment about how SS mesh setups made in early 2012 are still going strong while cotton wicks are for those who want to fiddle their gear every few days. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread