Which USB Charger Do I Need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithy

Verified Member
May 30, 2013
London
I'm only a couple of weeks into vaping but I already own the eRoll and Bloog, and am now looking to try the Smokestik. The problem is that Smokestik sell their Premium Starter Kit for £60.

As I work from home, I have no need for their car/wall chargers and am not bothered about the carry case. Therefore, I refuse to pay £60 when I can pretty much spend half this amount to get started.

All I need to know is where I can purchase a USB charger that would work with the Smokestik batteries. I have a Bloog USB charger (USB Charger) but have no idea if it would work. Anyone have any idea which charger I need?

I hear that Smokestike is an RN4081 so perhaps that would work. Then again, I'm still a newbie.

Last edited:

smithy

Verified Member
May 30, 2013
London
Isnt Smokstick one of those govt gas station models?..go get your self a real ecig,like a Eroll or even a Vamo,just saying.

It's meant to be the best mini e-cig on the market, or certainly up there. I already own an eroll actually and really quite like it. I want a Smokestik due to its attractive design and inconspicuous look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread