Which VW box mod and RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca
Can you guys throw out what you guys use or models of mods? Trying to decide on which new setup I'm gonna pickup. No mod over $200.

Planning to get a rx200 for at home. Need something for on the go with just one battery. Looking at the Joytec.

Rta: I really like how the smok tvf4 looks

rda: any suggestions are welcomed.

Just letting you guys know, I'm not new to all of this. thanks

Last edited:

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca
I loved the evic as a single batter mod. Mine was up to 75w but I'm not sure if that would fit in with what you want.

The Tvf4 does like pretty awesome. If I was still using a tank I'd probably get one :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks I'll look into it. I think 75w is good enough though I would like it to hit at least 100w

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Can you guys throw out what you guys use or models of mods? Trying to decide on which new setup I'm gonna pickup. No mod over $200.

Planning to get a rx200 for at home. Need something for on the go with just one battery. Looking at the Joytec.

Rta: I really like how the Smok tvf4 looks

Rda: any suggestions are welcomed.

Just letting you guys know, I'm not new to all of this. thanks

Are you planning on using an RBA section for your tank Project Sub-Ohm Edition Mutation X Mutank Sub-Ohm Tank System by Indulgence

Last edited:

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Normally I wouldn't go out of my way to bash a product but after receiving my TVF4 mini & not being able to wick it worth a damn I finally checked some of the threads here. That deck looks fantastic but unfortunately a lot of people myself included could not wick it without problems. It seems to me at least that most of the people raving about it's performance were using premade coils. For me it was an absolute bust & I gave it away to a friend who loves the premade coils so do your research if you buy it like I did for the RTA deck. Just my two pennies, so take it for what it's worth but for me it was the absolute worst vape purchase I've made to date. Again though, these forums are for the sharing of information & I'm sharing my experience, your mileage may vary....

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca
Normally I wouldn't go out of my way to bash a product but after receiving my TVF4 mini & not being able to wick it worth a damn I finally checked some of the threads here. That deck looks fantastic but unfortunately a lot of people myself included could not wick it without problems. It seems to me at least that most of the people raving about it's performance were using premade coils. For me it was an absolute bust & I gave it away to a friend who loves the premade coils so do your research if you buy it like I did for the RTA deck. Just my two pennies, so take it for what it's worth but for me it was the absolute worst vape purchase I've made to date. Again though, these forums are for the sharing of information & I'm sharing my experience, your mileage may vary....

I was reading over some of the tvf4 threads and it seems people are having leaking problems

braveminion

Jan 13, 2016
gonna use the rba. I'm wanted a tank system that doesn't leak and I can rebuild. willing to pay a little more for quality

I'm quite new to building but I managed to use the RBA in the kanger subtank easily enough. The RBA however does not come with or fit in the nano, just FYI

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm quite new to building but I managed to use the RBA in the kanger subtank easily enough. The RBA however does not come with or fit in the nano, just FYI

Agreed, the STM is easy to build & wick, stupid simple actually, my only fault with that tank is the muted flavor but I'm a bottom feeder & prefer to squonk over anything else lately. With that said I haven't used any tank in months but just ordered a Bellus for the times where I do need a tank since I don't find either of my STM's satisfying flavor wise when I do need to use a tank. I also only use max vg liquids & typically run builds around .4 on mechs so take it for what it's worth,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread