The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Whistle tips or drip tips for the KR808?

Discussion in 'KR808/GC cartomizer Mod Spec.' started by cactusgirl, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cactusgirl

cactusgirl Sage Tribal Queen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Hi all...I posted this in the new members forum but thought I would repost it here since it's specific to the KR808:

I've just begun refilling the cartos that came with my starter kit and inadvertently destroyed a couple of the plastic cap end pieces while removing them (along with the inner rubber stopper) for cleaning the cartos prior to refilling. My question is, can I replace the those end caps with something else and if so, do I still need to use the little inner rubber stopper? And IF there is a replacement that I can use, is there a specific tip I need to get that will fit these particular cartos (the prefilled ones that come with the starter kit)? Obviously SmokeTip (where I bought my starter kit) does not offer any type of blank cartos or different tips, nor have I seen any info about this on their site, because they would prefer that you just continue to order the prefilled cartos from them. I really don't like the idea of putting my mouth around the end of the carto without a protective covering.....so veterans, what's the scoop?

2. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    You can replace those with any KR808 Whistle or Drip Tip. You do not need the inner rubber stopper, you can just toss it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.