White 808-D-1 No Logo Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Is there anything wrong with these? I notice they are much cheaper than the Vapor King Single Logo Auto Battery. Why? What color is the led?

I am wanting a white battery and noticed these. I do not own a Vapor King and wanted to try it but did not want to spend a lot of money until I knew I liked them. I emailed customer service and they basically said they could not promise me that if I said in the comments that I want a white battery with red/orange led that I would get one. So I thought I'd try these. I was thinking of buying 2 of the white 808-D-1 batteries and a pcc to charge them. (I don't have to have a wall charger do I?)

I would appreciate any input you guys could give me. What would my best choice be? I am basically getting this for one purpose and that is to use them in a bar where people smoke and I will not stand out too much (I'm shy). Thanks!

Defiantgroundhog

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Cameron
I have a generic because when I first started I wanted the battery to look as much like a cig as it could. I think they work great maybe not as much vapor but a good battery. I have since given it away to assist another in quitting cigs.
I really like the fact that it is a matte white instead of glossy. I wish they had more matte options but with all the work they are doing already on improving the inventory I couldn't really make such a vain request.
For anyone else who likes matte...the light green regs are matte also and have an orange LED.

dogwood

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
Rome, GA
I ordered 2 of the no logos a couple of months back cause I was having trouble with the others (too airy and had to draw too hard) and crossed my fingers that they would be ok. I absolutely love them! The draw is just right and I'm not sucking my cheeks in for a little bit of vapor. For me they are the perfect batteries and the new cool carts work fabulously with them. I have since ordered 3 more, and highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread