• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White Rose Vaper's Club meet - Saturday, 1/28 in York, PA @ 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Me and Sapskull will definitely be attending!

Awesome, the more, the merrier!

What do you guys normally bring with you?

You don't have to bring a ton of stuff, just your mods, attys, cartos, juice, whatever. Believe me, there will be plenty of juice there - I have received quite a bit of juice samples from vendors, but it's mostly in low mg. But everyone else has juice to try, too. I've got a couple mods to raffle off and some other nice stuff for the raffle.

Location has been slightly changed - just a different area within Cobblestone's (copied from FB):

Location within Cobblestone's has changed - we will have much more room than our usual spot. There is a separate bar in there and I believe we will have a private bartender from 8-9 :

Meetup will be held in Cobblestone's banquet room. We have the room from 5pm until 9pm. At 9pm the room opens up to the public and a DJ plays music in the banquet room, but we will still be able to be in the vicinity. Walk up the staircase located on the left side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the banquet room towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages.

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
I am so terribly bummed. Got called into work tonight (downside to being mgmt) and will not be able to attend.

Really disgusted that I'm going to miss it as this would have been my first meet!

I asked Jeff to send my regards!

Next one will happen for sure!

Hope everyone has a safe/fun time!!

Vape on!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I am SOOOOO happy I took the drive!!! What a great group!!! That is the best VapeMeet Ive been to in over a year!!! Great , FUN group of folks....I met old and new vapers and learned a few things...They had a free raffle where everyone womn a prize (even I won a MsTs Engraved GLV)....I will say if you are ANYWHERE near this group , YOU HAVE TO GO to the next one!!!! WE had a whole room with a private bar with table service for food, everything was reasonably priced and they turned the room into a Kareoke room around 10 pm or so!!!! I think I almost died when a couple of the group got up and sang....Especially Rob from BlueMist!!!! This guy knows how to have some fun....Outstanding Vapemeet!!!! Keep up the good work on this one.
Drew

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I am so terribly bummed. Got called into work tonight (downside to being mgmt) and will not be able to attend.

Really disgusted that I'm going to miss it as this would have been my first meet!

I asked Jeff to send my regards!

Next one will happen for sure!

Hope everyone has a safe/fun time!!

Vape on!

Yeah, I asked where crispy was and Jeff said you had to go into work - too bad! Really wish you could've been there.

I am SOOOOO happy I took the drive!!! What a great group!!! That is the best VapeMeet Ive been to in over a year!!! Great , FUN group of folks....I met old and new vapers and learned a few things...They had a free raffle where everyone womn a prize (even I won a MsTs Engraved GLV)....I will say if you are ANYWHERE near this group , YOU HAVE TO GO to the next one!!!! WE had a whole room with a private bar with table service for food, everything was reasonably priced and they turned the room into a Kareoke room around 10 pm or so!!!! I think I almost died when a couple of the group got up and sang....Especially Rob from BlueMist!!!! This guy knows how to have some fun....Outstanding Vapemeet!!!! Keep up the good work on this one.
Drew

Thank you Drew! Great surprise that you attended. Thanks for hooking us up with some sweet donations for the raffle! Oh, and letting me try a Darwin:) Thanks for the N-Vary I bought from you for my husband, which my he is thoroughly enjoying right now :)

I want to thank everyone who attended the meet last night – you guys made it a great time! A little food, some great beer, and who knew – karaoke?:) I had a blast and it flew by so quickly – I wanted to hang out longer!

Sharon – I wish you could've been there – we all missed you! Thank you for all of your help along the way and I somehow pulled this thing together :)

Cobblestone's was awesome in accommodating us. We had the proper space and the service was excellent.

Huge thanks to the following vendors who donated items for this meet:

Ms. T's Bakery Essentials
Liberty Flights
myfreedomsmokes
BloogPlanet
Highbrow Vapor
Bombay Vaping
bigdaddyvapor
Elite Vaporworks

WRVC would also like to thank the vendors who donated items who also attended:

Blue Mist Vaping
Nhaler
Atomic Vapors
Delaware Vapor

The word is being spread about vaping and it's extra cool that Jamie from Vape Team, Linc from “We Are Vapers”, and Russ from Click Bang Radio were there. Of course, this is all possible due to Brandon Shearer starting the club in the first place – thanks for bringing us together!

See you all at the next one!

Last edited:

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight, a Vape Challenge SVR vs EVO. In the New Vapers Corner we talk tanks, Calls to action in the Vaping News, and our newest correspondent addition to the VapeTeam. Also video from the White Rose Vape Meet, "the stick" Wooden Mod giveaway from ecigworkshop and the VapeWheel is loaded and ready to be spun. Only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team tonight 9:30 EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread