RDA White Trident V2 Dripping Atomizer.HELP!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srh70634

Aug 30, 2013
plymouth, NH
Never heard of them. Are they cloned Trident's ?

I would have to say yes I guess. Says Trident on atomizer, looks and works like the real Trident. To be honest you cant even tell. They are made so well and so close, I have, well had 1 actual real Trident and center post broke off, so I bought a clone. 3 to be exact. 2 black 1 stainless. The black and stainless ones has a split in the middle of the post, with screw on cap. The other one black one has holes in the post and screw in to post.
I dont know if you ever owned or tried one but I like them, there my favorite atm.
I'll post a link for the white ones if I'm allowed to. So you can see the one I want. Its pretty much same as all tridents its just the atomizer cap is white instead of black or stainless.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I would have to say yes I guess. Says Trident on atomizer, looks and works like the real Trident. To be honest you cant even tell. They are made so well and so close, I have, well had 1 actual real Trident and center post broke off, so I bought a clone. 3 to be exact. 2 black 1 stainless. The black and stainless ones has a split in the middle of the post, with screw on cap. The other one black one has holes in the post and screw in to post.
I dont know if you ever owned or tried one but I like them, there my favorite atm.
I'll post a link for the white ones if I'm allowed to. So you can see the one I want. Its pretty much same as all tridents its just the atomizer cap is white instead of black or stainless.
Yes I have both clone and authentic.

I googled white trident, and all I got was your thread :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread