Who ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Pink Spot Vapours

Status
Not open for further replies.

trishdadish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Victoria, British Columbia
Let me start off by saying, their tabacco juices like Swagger, RY8, are amazing. I tried making a nice ry4, and to be honest, it tastes like wood.I looked upon my remaining 10ml of PSV, and panicked. I couldn't sleep last night, and I ended up ordering $230 of juice. Oops.I ended up adding their Outlaw555 to the mix. I bought some for my Dad last time I sent him juices, he lives in a remote northern community with no vape shop, and he had no internet access.. It dmelled great, but as it was only a 10ml bottle I never vaped it. Any opinions about their juices anyone would like to share?

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
They are my local B&M and the owners Sandi and Penn are amazing and give great customer service. They were my first setup and exclusive juice supplier for my first month but since then have discovered many more that suit my tastes better ( taste is so very subjective) My obsession atm is AiV. I just can't say enough about their teas. Provari mini+Ikenvape carto/Ibank topped by Sagewood glass DT with AiV teas= Vape Heaven for me.:vapor:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Pink Spot was my go to vendor for menthol until I found Mr E. I haven't ordered from them since. I do like their riptide and actually was vaping some of it this week from a sampler they sent me last fall :) It is good, I add menthol to it though. I also think they are a little high priced.

Tracey

Cora Aorta

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
I ordered a bunch of their juices here in Canada and was very disappointed ... (Example - the lime flavour tasted like Mr Clean smells) ... was going to try to sell them or swap but didn't get around to it ... In the meantime, I let them steep. Figured it was the least I could do for the person who decided to swap them or buy them from me.

Today, for fun, I put some "Pink Spot" in a carto just to see how they were coming along.

OMG! AMAZING!

I've tried all 4 that I ordered and I'm LOVING them all!

Frozen Lime Drop
Fuzzy Navel
Black Mamba
Pink Spot

Flavour has really settled on each of them and I'm getting PLUMES of vapour! This just goes to show you that some juices really do need time to come into their own.

It's funny, I just got a French Vanilla sample from Pink Spot yesterday ... I tried it and I HATE it! So I'm going to steep it as well and check back in a month.

Live and Learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread