Who are the best flavor companies not relabelers but makers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcatuthus

Nov 20, 2016
Sarasota, Florida
I have found several but i hear of other companies like mt. baker and wonder if they are making, relabeling, diluting or what. I have found some small companies are just mixing other companies flavors or diluting and calling it their own. Could someone with experience help me ou. I Use . TFA, CAP, LA, FLAVOR JUNGLE, FLAVOR WEST AND THE LIKE. would love to find some new companies and flavors and get an opinion on few things like the different sku's on TFA flavors they have like 5 pineapples. Just want as much information as i can get.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you wanting to know if there are any company that don't use commercial flavoring to make their e-juice? I've never heard of anyone relabeling, diluting their e-juices.

OK, I guess you are asking about flavorings and not e-juices. I believe that Mt. Baker has discontinued their DIY products.

Reactions: Arcatuthus

Arcatuthus

Nov 20, 2016
Sarasota, Florida
Im asking are there any other companies besides the big guys that are making original flavors not just relabeling or mixing the big guys flavors. And dilution i have seen at some shadier sites and stores. They would add more pg to make more money. And certain flavors are so strong you have to dilute just to use.

Reactions: Ed_C

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Im asking are there any other companies besides the big guys that are making original flavors not just relabeling or mixing the big guys flavors. And dilution i have seen at some shadier sites and stores. They would add more pg to make more money. And certain flavors are so strong you have to dilute just to use.
Everybody is diluting. Everybody have to dilute, pure flavors are unusable. Trying to vape pure flavor could be worse than eating cayenne pepper by tablespoons.

Arcatuthus

Nov 20, 2016
Sarasota, Florida
I was talking about companies buying bulk from say TFA then adding equal amount pg to make more money.
Or there are are some flavors like Vanillan from TFA you have to make a 10% dilution of it then add a of the diluted flavordrop or it will destroy your recipe.

I know you have to dilute everything I'm no nube. Been making recipes for a while have full lab with magnetic stirrer, and all kinds of toys.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Each flavor blender excels in some flavors and not in others, after all there is only the big three out there. I have read good comments about these re-blenders:
Delosi flavor concentrates
Atmos Labs
Faerie's Finest
Molin Berry
Jungle Flavor
One-on-One
Mother's Milk
Real Flavors
Flavorah

YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.