Who do vapers in Canada like to watch on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Howdy neighbour! Really enjoy DJLsb Vapes objective approach on reviews and wish there were more with his skill sets. But TBH I watch anything and everything that gives me the details I need. Example – Rip Tripper is a spaz but has some of the best video production and lighting that really showcase some of the finer details of a product I maybe interested. Jai Haze is an over dramatic brat who needs to seek therapy but I can appreciate his no BS approach where all others maybe biased especially if there is a financial gain. And OhmBoy Josh, despite he’s more into coil building, has the best music out of all of them. None of that off the shelf royalty free crap that seems to stick in your head for days! Even Morten Oen – totally disagree with his air flow theories but his videos have this calm almost hypnotic flow to them. And love to hear him say “Wape” (Morten, I know you’re a member here, no disrespect!)

I can overlook a reviewers personality if the video production is of quality. And the more popular reviewers, who have been doing this for quite some time seem to check that box. I am not watching their videos to support them, I am watching their videos for my gain. Well, accept OhmBoy Josh…I watch his videos cause I think his music is awesome!

Dashvapes (Canadian retailer) has some good videos, some informative and some comical. No real reviews though.

Reactions: JimBob Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread