Who do you get your PG/VG from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious2again

Moved On
Aug 1, 2013
Austin, TX
I'm putting together my start-up order for DIY right now. I've got about 50 flavors in my cart, along with sweetener, ethyl maltol, and koolada. All from TFA. My plan was to buy flavors from TFA, nic from NudeNicotine, and PG/VG from Wizard Labs. Wizard Labs is now showing sold out in the quantities I want!

So this leads me to the question - who do you get your PG/VG from? I see that TFA sells PG/VG also. Has anyone used theirs?

Anyone have any additional advice on equipment or supplies?

Notorious2again

Moved On
Aug 1, 2013
Austin, TX
Just a thought, Mt. Baker sells PG/VG with whatever mg of nicotine or ratio you want. I have received nic base from wizard labs and purchased VG from CVS (buy one,get second for half price)

Thanks Kirkwood. I see PG/VG blend on the MBV website. It allows you to pick 100%PG or 100%VG which works for me because I want them separate. However, it doesn't give you the quantity or volume of what you're ordering in any of the product descriptions. Just the product, doesn't tell you how much. Do you happen to know what the quantity is that they ship?

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
MBV is overpriced. If you want quantity, try Essential Depot, you can get a gallon of each with free shipping for $55-ish. They have smaller quantities as well.

I bought WL pg and vg, haven't run out yet to buy more. Also seen offerings from Bulk Apothecary, any DIY supplier like EcigExpress, DIYFlavorShack, RTSVapes, the list goes on. If you have a Tractor Supply nearby, they sell PG by the gallon for $20-ish, I think that's my next purchase.

And I tried the Walmart Humco vg as well as CVS vg, can't tell a difference between the two.

Notorious2again

Moved On
Aug 1, 2013
Austin, TX
MBV is overpriced. If you want quantity, try Essential Depot, you can get a gallon of each with free shipping for $55-ish. They have smaller quantities as well.

I bought WL pg and vg, haven't run out yet to buy more. Also seen offerings from Bulk Apothecary, any DIY supplier like EcigExpress, DIYFlavorShack, RTSVapes, the list goes on. If you have a Tractor Supply nearby, they sell PG by the gallon for $20-ish, I think that's my next purchase.

And I tried the Walmart Humco vg as well as CVS vg, can't tell a difference between the two.

Thanks FQ! I think I'm just going to order them from TFA. I've got a massive flavor order for them, so it'll save me on shipping if I lump it in. I want to start fairly small, and they've got 16oz for $10 (PG) and $8 (VG).

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Only Essential Depot for dis ol' fart!
thumbsup.gif

At <$.0072 per ml, who's gonna beat that? Yepper, that's less than a penny per USP/Kosher ml...
spend.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread