Who dun it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Way way back in the day when the Earth was new and dinosaurs roamed the earth in vaping time (or two years ago in real time) I was just starting out in vaping, I explored a few different companies (will not name the fails here) and was not overly impressed, but I kept at it till I found the right company for me. This company was Vapor 4 Life, they had a strong line of good starter kits and basic products cigalikes only back then, but they hit the nail on the head for me.

I was blown away by their selection, the quality of their products and most of all their customer service. I had a problem with the charger that came with my kit and mentioned in on their sub forum here on the ECF. About 40 minutes later I get a PM from a staffer of theirs asking what my order number was so they could .... out a replacement, the kicker, this was at 12 am on a Sunday. From then on it was love at first puff. Thanks them them vaping has changed my life.

So who did it for you what company/product/juice/talking cricket first pulled you in or made you think vaping was "it" for you?

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
Colonel Mustard in the Ballroom with a lead pipe.

Actually, it was my local B&M, the first Totally Wicked location. The fad was new, everyone drove by thinking it was a bondage shop, one day a friend stopped in and that was it. I had heard of vaping, tried disposables, but always stopped. My friend picked up a manual 510 kit (that's how long ago that was), some flavor concentrate, and a drip tip. Went down to Wally World and got some VG and a syringe and started mixing his own 0mg juice from day one. He loaned a battery to my fiance, and always carried his with juice. Showed it off to everyone, and got people to convert in the early days. He has since stopped vaping, and enjoys hookah every now and then. But, it was that random "what is this store?" moment that caught our imagination and threw us into this hobby. I have seen the store grow, new locations open, new products come in, people recommend it to me, but the staff has changed very little. People in there that were there 3 years ago, in fact, the guy that sold me my first eGo kit was the same guy who sold my friend his 510 kit. The eGo solidified me as a vapor, but the store kept me stocked up until I realized I could get better deals online. Moral of the story, never overlook your local B&M, they may change you for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread