Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
A thought occurred to me. I love sweet vapes. And I love peanut butter vapes (when done right). And peanut can be VERY rank if it is just slightly off. But I think the sweetness helps the peanut vape. I am just imagining a nice warm peanut butter cookies in a vape... and it sounds divine! So please only flavors that you hae tried and are gourmet peanut butter cookie flavor. Nothing else... I don't like cinnamon in my pb cookies. No chocolate chips. Just pure warm pb cookies... it's making me really hungry to think about.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Parkes vaping! I know taste is subjective, and I've seen quite a few people who don't really care too much for Parkes Vaping, but for me, their peanut butter cookie is absolutely amazing. It was one of the first juice that tasted like the real deal - what it was supposed to taste like - to me. They offer 6ml bottles for $3.00 - I got mine as is (no flavor shots or added sweetener). As always, YMMV.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I have some of The Vapor Chef's Peanut Butter Cookie (PB Nomnoms), but it is still steeping at the moment. Also, the description reads:

"Think warm peanut butter cookies, brown sugar and vanilla."

I'm sure there are pb cookie recipes out there with both brown sugar and vanilla in them, but I'm not sure why he would add those flavors to the description if they weren't in addition to the peanut butter cookies - it may not be exactly what the OP is looking for.

ETA: Not that this was a bad suggestion at all - the PB Nomnoms smells amazing and I'm sure it will be excellent! Just giving the OP a heads up. :toast:

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I have some of The Vapor Chef's Peanut Butter Cookie (PB Nomnoms), but it is still steeping at the moment. Also, the description reads:

"Think warm peanut butter cookies, brown sugar and vanilla."

I'm sure there are pb cookie recipes out there with both brown sugar and vanilla in them, but I'm not sure why he would add those flavors to the description if they weren't in addition to the peanut butter cookies - it may not be exactly what the OP is looking for.

ETA: Not that this was a bad suggestion at all - the PB Nomnoms smells amazing and I'm sure it will be excellent! Just giving the OP a heads up. :toast:
This is interesting, I assumed they mention brown sugar and vanilla because they're in peanut butter cookies, as opposed to layered over. You must vape this now in the name of science!

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
This is interesting, I assumed they mention brown sugar and vanilla because they're in peanut butter cookies, as opposed to layered over. You must vape this now in the name of science!

Ha! Yeah, I'm sure you are probably right, I just don't know why it is in addition the peanut butter cookie part of the description. I'm thoroughly enjoying TVC's Shmuffer Shmutter right now (a juice I was interested in but decided against ordering due to bad experiences with other banana flavored juices - he sent it as a sample and it is amazing!), I just now topped my igo-l off with it. As soon as it's gone, I'll give the PB Nomnoms a shot and post my thoughts. :D

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Parkes Vaping! I know taste is subjective, and I've seen quite a few people who don't really care too much for Parkes Vaping, but for me, their peanut butter cookie is absolutely amazing. It was one of the first juice that tasted like the real deal - what it was supposed to taste like - to me. They offer 6ml bottles for $3.00 - I got mine as is (no flavor shots or added sweetener). As always, YMMV.

I cannot find the PB cookie on their site? :(

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
i bought some nutty buddy cookie from my local vape store and it was one of my best all day vapes. i used it for 2 months till i coudnt taste it anymore. man was it good just like the real thing. maybe i should get some! been months ago and i dont know who made it they sell alot of pink spot not sure...

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Okay, so I had to do some running earlier - I apologize for the delay - I know everybody has been waiting with bated breath for my response :p So without further ado...

While PB Nomnoms from The Vapor Chef is a very delightful vape - I believe I still prefer Parkes Vaping for a straight up, fresh from the oven peanut butter cookie. It may be that there is some flavor mingle from the Shmuffer Shmutter, or that the PB Nomnoms hasn't reached it's desired blend just yet - but I am getting something besides straight up peanut butter cookie. I'm wanting to say that the brown sugar is right up front with the PB cookie and the vanilla is in the background somewhere, but I may need a little time to really put my finger on it. I may also be completely off my rocker. Lol. The fact that I've been vaping a PB vape all day is probably clouding my palate as well.

Anyway, I hope you like the Parkes version of PB cookie if you decide to try it, mariahpoo, and I certainly wouldn't shy away from TVC (PB Nomnoms or any of his other juices - they all seem to be top notch). With Parkes, I even get the crispy edges of the cookie at times. Like I said, I've heard some mixed reviews about their juices, but I definitely feel like it is a very nice representation of a warm, homemade peanut butter cookie.

I can't way to hear what you have to say about the rest of the pb cookie juices you try - I love me some peanut butter cookies! :thumb:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
i bought some nutty buddy cookie from my local vape store and it was one of my best all day vapes. i used it for 2 months till i coudnt taste it anymore. man was it good just like the real thing. maybe i should get some! been months ago and i dont know who made it they sell alot of pink spot not sure...

Would your local vape store happen to be Magic Vapor Shop? My sister lives in London KY and I believe they have a location there as well - I'll be in the area next month and definitely plan on stopping in. Do you have any other recommendations for their juices?

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Eh, I'ma have to disagree with Parkes Vaping. Its extremely cheap juice but honestly probably the worst quality of juices I've tried - worse than MBV (and thats pretty bad).

I will honestly say that I don't think I've ever even tried a PB Cookie juice. Man, this threads got me wanting to eat one. I may have to be on the lookout for one too. I've heard great things about Ms T's snickerdoodle, I'm sure their PB should be good as well.

Let us know your thoughts on the Vapor Chef (I have an order from them on the way, may place another and may get the PB). Here is a review of it that I had seen: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/435209-vapor-chef-3-flavors-revied.html

Last edited:

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
PB Nomnoms from Vapor Chef. Awesome. Honestly, I don't get the fuss about Mrs T. Flavors are just OK and they leave a funny aftertaste.

Eventually I want to get them all. I started with Parkes Vaping cause it is the cheapest... But OOOOOO Ms. T's I forgot about that juice. I hear here bakery flavors are top notch.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Parkes IMO makes some excellent juices. Their Twinkie is perfection! Their Banana Cream is yummy explosive banana Runt flavor. Love it!

Eh, I'ma have to disagree with Parkes Vaping. Its extremely cheap juice but honestly probably the worst quality of juices I've tried - worse than MBV (and thats pretty bad).

I will honestly say that I don't think I've ever even tried a PB Cookie juice. Man, this threads got me wanting to eat one. I may have to be on the lookout for one too. I've heard great things about Ms T's snickerdoodle, I'm sure their PB should be good as well.

Let us know your thoughts on the Vapor Chef (I have an order from them on the way, may place another and may get the PB). Here is a review of it that I had seen: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/435209-vapor-chef-3-flavors-revied.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread