Status
Not open for further replies.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
.....and I found their peanut butter no matter how I tried it, straight up, in a cookie juice or with fruit god awful. Of course, that's just me....

PB Nomnoms from Vapor Chef. Awesome. Honestly, I don't get the fuss about Mrs T. Flavors are just OK and they leave a funny aftertaste.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Eh, I'ma have to disagree with Parkes vaping. Its extremely cheap juice but honestly probably the worst quality of juices I've tried - worse than MBV (and thats pretty bad).

I will honestly say that I don't think I've ever even tried a PB Cookie juice. Man, this threads got me wanting to eat one. I may have to be on the lookout for one too. I've heard great things about Ms T's snickerdoodle, I'm sure their PB should be good as well.

Let us know your thoughts on the Vapor Chef (I have an order from them on the way, may place another and may get the PB). Here is a review of it that I had seen: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/435209-vapor-chef-3-flavors-revied.html

I can see why some people are turned off by Parkes Vaping - like mariahpoo, they were one of the first vendors I tried and I happened to really enjoy most of the juices I got. I've gotten more since then and a lot of them do have a similar taste that is a little off-putting after a while. Having said that - I stand by their peanut butter cookie juice, which stands apart from a lot of their flavors. I also really enjoy their gooey goodness cake.

I vaped on the PB Nomnoms most of the night last night and it is a really good juice. It's more subtle than Parkes version but the pb cookie taste is definitely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread