Who likes cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
It's 2010 not 2009. That is what is wrong with you, eh? Stuck in some past life time period...you Sexist PIG.

:censored: :rolleyes: not even an actual response. Just the sexist pig remark at me this time?
I don't care if you buy a product cuz Ringo Starr (he was all the rage when you were young right?) promoted it!!

get real sister. go burn your bra somewhere else.

daze

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
You know, I'm not THAT Old....so why don't you go blow your brains out like Kurt Cobain, or slice yourself like Manson? Really is this the kind of war you want to get into now? I'm done here for now I have MUCH more mature and better things to do. Like study for my education, something you obviously LACK.

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
I swear Daze if there were a mental age requirement to post on this forum you would never get in. I enjoy hi-lighting the pros to a juice over its cons. if i have a problem with the juice I will let him know before i go blabbing about it, the problem could of simply been a bad batch or a juice that needs to sit a few before it is vaped. Any Noob knows you cant judge a bottle by a single test... I didnt like sweet caroline at first but after it sat it got better and i grew to love it. If i had reviewed off the bat it would of been a horrid review. Learn your Vaper facts.

Look, just cuz you are a freaking fanboy doesn't mean everyone else has to be too. OK? and as for minimum age req I'd be willing to bet that I am older than you now. I KNOW i'm smarter. I'm smart enough to have my own opinion.

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
You know, I'm not THAT Old....so why don't you go blow your brains out like Kurt Cobain, or slice yourself like Manson? Really is this the kind of war you want to get into now? I'm done here for now I have MUCH more mature and better things to do. Like study for my education, something you obviously LACK.

Oh no. I have an education. You simply made a remark that using sex to sell is wrong, I merely pointed out that you are naive. Study hard.

we know you need it.

daze

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Look, just cuz you are a freaking fanboy doesn't mean everyone else has to be too. OK? and as for minimum age req I'd be willing to bet that I am older than you now. I KNOW i'm smarter. I'm smart enough to have my own opinion.

you sure about the being smart enough to have an opinion? i'm not so sure. However, I DO actually agree with you about the fanboy thing.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com

well i figured physically your older... and quite different... Enjoy reliving your 60's sex idols in your posts posts much?

You are in the Ivape forums so fandom comes with the territory. Think that over when your staring into your Ringo Starr posters eyes.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Oh no. I have an education. You simply made a remark that using sex to sell is wrong, I merely pointed out that you are naive. Study hard.

we know you need it.

daze

You know, I can admit I do need to study, but NOTHING in regards to such minor topics as to whether or not sex sells. I didn't say it didn't "work". It's just wrong....why does one of my favorite vendors have to fall into such a "typical" place in society. OH! Wait because there are far more people, like YOU, in the world...those that think life is all about sex. As I said, I'm done.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Im sorry i love you Daze your like the "special" child in my life...

If i had to put it in true words... Id say: "I love you like a shoulder "Right Arm" loves a door"

BTW if sex truly does sell the Miley Cyrus must of made a huge impact on the metal pole business.

Last edited:

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
well i figured physically your older... and quite different... Enjoy reliving your 60's sex idols in your posts posts much?

You are in the Ivape forums so fandom comes with the territory. Think that over when your staring into your Ringo Starr posters eyes.

Ok first of all, I'm not THAT old either.
I like iVape juices too, I'm just able to let someone else state an opinion with out jumping all over them ok? Maybe you should learn to have a little patience with people, and not start bashing them because they say they don't like something.

don't you have some imaginary warlocks or something you should be killing anyway?

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
You know, I can admit I do need to study, but NOTHING in regards to such minor topics as to whether or not sex sells. I didn't say it didn't "work". It's just wrong....why does one of my favorite vendors have to fall into such a "typical" place in society. OH! Wait because there are far more people, like YOU, in the world...those that think life is all about sex. As I said, I'm done.

OH PLEASE!!!!
WAKE UP. It is what it is. It's just a picture of a pretty girl.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
Im sorry i love you Daze your like the "special" child in my life...

If i had to put it in true words... Id say: "I love you like a shoulder "Right Arm" loves a door"

BTW if sex truly does sell the Miley Cyrus must of made a huge impact on the metal pole business.

I wouldn't have hit the door if the world wasn't full of people like you I'm just not allowed to hit.

BTW Miley Cyrus was a teenager when she did that, you freakin creep.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
I wouldn't have hit the door if the world wasn't full of people like you I'm just not allowed to hit.

BTW Miley Cyrus was a teenager when she did that, you freakin creep.

she will be 18 soon enough. I only know because i saw the countdown clock on your facebook.

daze6399

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
North Cakylacky
Seriously, Can't we all just get along. AGAIN. I liked it better before you became some chauvinist daze! You are right, she's a pretty girl, but REALLY! I mean do we NEED that to sell IVape juice? NO, why? because it sells itself in the flavor it provides.

I'm just sayin' Joe is a big boy and he can run his business any which way he wants. You don't need to tell him what to do OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread