Who mixes a bit of Menthol in to your already made juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTim

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Just to start out with - I use to smoke menthol cigarettes so I enjoy that menthol kick. I quit full-time back in December (just over 3 months yea!) and I've felt like I've been missing that extra flavor.

I started by having a friend give me a pure menthol flavor for a taste from V4L and I was like "WOW - I really miss that".

I went through a bottle of MBV Extreme Ice, and liked it. Thug juice from MBV - I had to add Extreme Ice to get a bit more of a menthol taste. I've been hooked on eVo Frost Bite & Krypton for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I do like the menthol by itself, but I started mixing it into some other juices. One really good mix was Suicide Bunny Derailed and eVo Krypton. I could vape this ALL day. I've also mixed eVo with Vape Addict juice "Down for a Forty". Just to add - I've tried some juices that have "Frost" or something that sounds like menthol, but I didn't really get that "Menthol" hit. Most juices just have Mint added.

What have you mixed with Menthol and liked it?

BCRich2204

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Texas
Just to start out with - I use to smoke menthol cigarettes so I enjoy that menthol kick. I quit full-time back in December (just over 3 months yea!) and I've felt like I've been missing that extra flavor.

I started by having a friend give me a pure menthol flavor for a taste from V4L and I was like "WOW - I really miss that".

I went through a bottle of MBV Extreme Ice, and liked it. Thug Juice from MBV - I had to add Extreme Ice to get a bit more of a menthol taste. I've been hooked on eVo Frost Bite & Krypton for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I do like the menthol by itself, but I started mixing it into some other juices. One really good mix was Suicide Bunny Derailed and eVo Krypton. I could vape this ALL day. I've also mixed eVo with Vape Addict Juice "Down for a Forty". Just to add - I've tried some juices that have "Frost" or something that sounds like menthol, but I didn't really get that "Menthol" hit. Most juices just have Mint added.

What have you mixed with Menthol and liked it?

I mix menthol in just about everything. I was a menthol smoker, I love menthol. Before I was adding the menthol, I'd vape with a peppermint in my mouth, or spearamint gum.... close, but not the same thing. Actually not even close, I was just desperate.

I bought some unflavored, 0 nicotine menthol & mix that with everything. Depending on the nicotine strength I'll add 1/3 or 1/2 of my menthol to the flavored stuff to get the nicotine down to get to about 12mg of nicotine. My menthol is also a VG blend, so I'm adding VG to everything as well. A little bit helps a lot. (But now everything I buy has VG already in it so that's not as big a deal any more).

DJTim

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
NicQuid makes a menthol adder called Added Burst NicQuid | USA E-Liquid | Added Burst - SHOP I use it to add a bit of menthol to grape and watermelon liquids

I ran out of the menthol I was using, and stopped by my local B&M to snag some. He just started getting 30ml bottles of NicQuid. I picked up a bottle of "Smooththol" and guess what - It's SMOOTH and heavy menthol. I dripped a bit before I purchased it. Added it into some different drip tasters they had setup, it was a pleasant addition to the mix. I went through 20ml in about 7 days. Hopefully this 30ml will last a bit longer.

I'm going to Vape Bash in Rosemont/Chicago, IL with a group of 10 from my work on the 11th and 12th (it's only 40 minutes from my house). I'm hoping there will be a few juice vendors there so I can try a few different kinds of menthol mixes and pick up some different kinds of juices to mix it in. I promised the wife I would hold off buying anything more until I go.

**Edit** Here's a link to the site: http://www.nicquid.com/shop/burst/smooththol.html - And My B&M has it for 2 dollars less then the website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread