Good life ejuice question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
Hi I'm crazy about menthol. Every juice I vape I prefer to have quite a bit menthol in them. I've been ordering from mbv (extreme ice, thug juice & hawk sauce )and mr E liquid( menthol and lemon ice). I love menthol.
I'm thinking to make a order from good life. I'm really interested in atom bomb, deadly sin and eves mistake. What else should I give it a try? What does el karmino taste like is it exactly like tobacco flavor? I'm still very new to vape haven't try different vendors yet but I'm currently having a vapor mouth from lightning (mbv). Let me know if you know any good mentholy ejuices!!!! Oh I'm also ordering the 120ml azure smooth to try it out at the end of today. Give me suggestions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I would wholeheartedly recommend against getting a 120ml bottle of any eliquid that you have not tried. That is a ton of juice to hold onto if you don't like it.

As for Good Life Vapor, I like El Kamino, Deadly Sin, and English Bulldog. They are all tobacco based vape juice, but have enough other flavors added in that people who don't care for tobacco would still enjoy them.

To be completely honest, if I had tried any of the three flavors blindfolded, I probably would not peg them as tobacco flavored. That said, they are all great flavors. Deadly Sin is my favorite. It has a definite baked goods flavor and the predominant note is cinnamon rolls. El Kamino and English Bulldog are more difficult to describe. Although, I would say they are sweet (but not cloyingly so).

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I have some El Kamino in a Kayfun setup right now and I think I would peg it as a bit of tobacco, with a hint of banana, also some bakery flavor that is hard to describe... it's truly delicious, and I don't normally care for tobacco vapes.

If you like menthol, Atom Bomb has a huge menthol hit if you order a lot of menthol. Shivering Zebra and Zombie Brains, as well.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
I have some El Kamino in a Kayfun setup right now and I think I would peg it as a bit of tobacco, with a hint of banana, also some bakery flavor that is hard to describe... it's truly delicious, and I don't normally care for tobacco vapes.

If you like menthol, Atom Bomb has a huge menthol hit if you order a lot of menthol. Shivering Zebra and Zombie Brains, as well.

I am thinking about getting it. It seems like really good and has amazing rating. Can el karmino be all the vape?

rwilkin2

Sep 29, 2013
Albany, GA
GLV is local for me, so I've had the opportunity to try a lot of their flavors.

I prefer menthol flavors, and all of their mentholated juices have been wonderful. Eve's mistake is my ADV, and I throw in some their fruit/menthol flavors for a bit of variety. All of their 'Frozen' varieties have been great.

So far they haven't let me down on any juice, but some may require a bit of steep to reach optimal flavor.

That being said, while I love menthol flavors, and don't generally vape tobacco flavors, I recently filled an RSST with El Kamino, and was blown away. Exceptional flavor that is hard to describe, you have to try it.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
GLV is my favorite vendor, bar none. I've ordered from many vendors and they have pretty much ALL of my ADVs.

I'd say a big portion of their flavors either have menthol or the option to add menthol. Melon Boba and Magic Fairy both have mint (menthol) as well as one such as Dorky Patty (A chocolate + mint).

Deadly Sin is a must-try liquid.
El Kamino is good but I don't understand why people keep calling it complex - all I seem to get is mostly chocolate with a banana exhale. Many claim its better than Boba's (which I received a week ago and its way too almond-y)

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
I'm a big fan of GLV..in fact they are my favorite vendor overall. If you like menthol, you may want to give frozen zooka a try.

My favorites from them are Deadly Sin, ourYchai, el kamino and joosey. There are several more that I enjoy as well, just not that I desperately need in a big bottle. If I run out of Deadly Sin..there's gonna be a problem :D Deadly Sin (to me) tastes like the gooey butter and sugar soaked bottom of a sweet roll. El Kamino tastes sorta kinda like raisin bran but not really..it's hard to describe so you should get a sample and try it. If you like absinthe (licorice really) my mom adores their fairy juices.

That said..don't buy Anything in the largest bottle from ANY vendor. In fact, GLV has a sample pack..try that first. What one person may want to vape all day, another wants to pour down the drain. I have about 50 bottles of juice to attest to this.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
GLV is local for me, so I've had the opportunity to try a lot of their flavors.

I prefer menthol flavors, and all of their mentholated juices have been wonderful. Eve's mistake is my ADV, and I throw in some their fruit/menthol flavors for a bit of variety. All of their 'Frozen' varieties have been great.

So far they haven't let me down on any juice, but some may require a bit of steep to reach optimal flavor.

That being said, while I love menthol flavors, and don't generally vape tobacco flavors, I recently filled an RSST with El Kamino, and was blown away. Exceptional flavor that is hard to describe, you have to try it.

Should I got a little menthol or a lot?

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
GLV is my favorite vendor, bar none. I've ordered from many vendors and they have pretty much ALL of my ADVs.

I'd say a big portion of their flavors either have menthol or the option to add menthol. Melon Boba and Magic Fairy both have mint (menthol) as well as one such as Dorky Patty (A chocolate + mint).

El Kamino is good but I don't understand why people keep calling it complex - all I seem to get is mostly chocolate with a banana exhale. Many claim its better than Boba's (which I received a week ago and its way too almond-y)

I'm definitely making an order for deadly sin. It has really good review and I really want a better quality juice..

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
I'm a big fan of GLV..in fact they are my favorite vendor overall. If you like menthol, you may want to give frozen zooka a try.

My favorites from them are Deadly Sin, ourYchai, el kamino and joosey. There are several more that I enjoy as well, just not that I desperately need in a big bottle. If I run out of Deadly Sin..there's gonna be a problem :D Deadly Sin (to me) tastes like the gooey butter and sugar soaked bottom of a sweet roll. El Kamino tastes sorta kinda like raisin bran but not really..it's hard to describe so you should get a sample and try it. If you like absinthe (licorice really) my mom adores their fairy juices.

That said..don't buy Anything in the largest bottle from ANY vendor. In fact, GLV has a sample pack..try that first. What one person may want to vape all day, another wants to pour down the drain. I have about 50 bottles of juice to attest to this.

Wow.. It sounds like a really good vendor. Have you tried all of their flavors?

rwilkin2

Sep 29, 2013
Albany, GA
Should I got a little menthol or a lot?

I'd suggest starting with the standard option. Like other's said, it's generally best to try smaller volumes before jumping in and getting big bottles of something you don't like. They have a 10ML sample pack at a reasonable price. If you find you like the flavor but want a bit more 'kick' from the menthol, get that on your reorder.

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I ordered some of these juices mentioned here. Great experience. Of course the Deadly Sin is good. Please be aware that, in my opinion, English bulldog is a very different taste. It's very "unusual". Not sure what flavor it is, don't dislike it, don't think I like it either. Need to revisit it. You may love it. It's not your average, typical RY4 plus something juice.

best regards, larry mac

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States

If all of their "mint" is like that which is in Dorky Patty - I'm not ordering any more. That stuff hits hard and is just off mentholated (at least for me). It literally took my breathe away on the first toot. Couldn't even make it through part of a tank...and I tried...and I LOVE Mint flavors. This one was just not for me.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
If all of their "mint" is like that which is in Dorky Patty - I'm not ordering any more. That stuff hits hard and is just off mentholated (at least for me). It literally took my breathe away on the first toot. Couldn't even make it through part of a tank...and I tried...and I LOVE Mint flavors. This one was just not for me.

Actually, I haven't tried Dorky Patty but I've been curious. I don't think I'm interested in trying it anymore. I do remember hearing that it was really heavy on the mint. Melon Boba has a hint of mint that is borderline unnoticeable and Magic Fairy has even less mint/menthol thna Melon Boba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread