Who sells >1000 ego STABILIZED 5 click batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
icgns , i bought the Joye ego batteries as advertised at MyVaporstore.com for 21.50 they are 1000mah with the 5 click on and off feature.
I have had these batteries since May of 2011 and never a problem with them i added another and i marked then 1 through 3 and rotate them .
I average 1 day of use on 1 and then it goes in the charger then put away until i use the other 2 .
So on average each battery gets charged every 3 days.
When battery is in use and needs a charge it will indicate it by a bunch of flashes on the button and will no longer work until charged.
I always carry an extra with me when im out and about.
As a note i also use the LR Atty and it give a very nice hit indeed better than the regular .
The site has a video if you are handy on how to make the atomizer last longer by cleaning them.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Someone turned me off goodprophets ... do you have any thoughts on them or experiences to share?

Goodprophets have always been great to me. I had a problem with an ego charger once, and they sent a replacement immediately--no questions asked. They ship super fast and since I'm in NJ in comes in 2 days max. I'm not using my eGo-T batteries much anymore so I haven't been shopping there lately, but he ran some great sales on weekends.

I liked them better when their drip tips and adapters were all 99 cents. They have gone back to regular prices. Who knows maybe I was recommending too many people for the 99 cent adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread