Who sells >1000 ego STABILIZED 5 click batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
But all the Egos are 3.3V, right? Dunno if you'll find a 3.7 stabilized... I think I hear someone longing for (perhaps their first?) mod......

I just picked up the 1000 mah USB PT eGo (See dormouse's vendor list) and it lasts me through a day... about 4 mL of liquid on a tank... I usually use a provari, but I wanted a decent passthru, and I figured I could kill two birds with one stone... backups are always good to have...

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
No real Joye Ego is 3.7v. - they are 3.2-3.4 under load

Gotvapes.com is waiting on some clone Ego 3-step kits/batteries - 5 clicks to go between 3.2, 3.7 and 4.2 - they are new (no track record yet) and only 650mah.

The E-power is sort of an Ego-look mod - removable batteries and should be 3.7v. - see Madvapes?

The new Eastmall Riva kits at Liberty-Flights.com are unregulated (?) 3.7 but I don't know if the loose Riva 510 batteries they sell are the new model. The kits are around 750mah.

I am not sure, but I think even with a mod, if you want solid 3.7 don't you need to use the AW IMR batteries (high drain) which are around 1/2 the mah?

I don't know anything about the Kgo and Vgos etc

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Thanks for the clarification, dormouse... I'd always seen them marketed/heard them referred to as 3.3, but that makes sense. I haven't put a meter on mine yet (no real reason to)... Whatever they are, they work quite well on the LR eGo atties.

I would think the AW IMRs would be the way to go for stability, but I suppose it starts to matter as to what op is trying to achieve looking for "stability". Do we mean regulated? Are we talking an even vape throughout the charge? The 18650s I use in the Provari are rated at 1600 mah, but they don't last as long as the 1000 mah eGo. I usually run those 18650s at 3.7-4.0V, which likely explains the difference...

Honestly, I dunno... just spitballing, perhaps trying to learn something myself!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
BTW - non of the above have 5-click off except maybe the 3-step Ego clone but I don't remember it saying it had an off step (too bad).

If you get a mod it will probably have an on/off switch? I don't have an E-power - just a couple of box mods.

Unfortunately I am no expert on mods. I have a 3.7v box mod with protected 900mah(though some say actually more like 600?) 3.7v Lithium Ion battery that doesn't seem to hold up the voltage well. If I instead use an AW IMR 14500 my understanding is that it will hold up the voltage better but only be 350mah. Tada that is all I know or think I know about mods

Make a new thread and ask in the title about 1000mah 3.7v mods ? I know one guy is always suggesting EPower - hopefully he will help.

Personally - I wish there was someone who could neatly mod standard Ego and Riva batteries to have a little on/off switch. That would be great.

Last edited:

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
BTW - non of the above have 5-click off except maybe the 3-step Ego clone but I don't remember it saying it had an off step (too bad).

If you get a mod it will probably have an on/off switch? I don't have an E-power - just a couple of box mods.

Unfortunately I am no expert on mods. I have a 3.7v box mod with protected 900mah(though some say actually more like 600?) 3.7v Lithium Ion battery that doesn't seem to hold up the voltage well. If I instead use an AW IMR 14500 my understanding is that it will hold up the voltage better but only be 350mah. Tada that is all I know or think I know about mods

Make a new thread and ask in the title about 1000mah 3.7v mods ? I know one guy is always suggesting EPower - hopefully he will help.

Personally - I wish there was someone who could neatly mod standard Ego and Riva batteries to have a little on/off switch. That would be great.

My new pt has 5-click shutoff... The eGo I was talking about...

icgns

Verified Member
Aug 17, 2011
USA
My research shows also that there is no 3.7 ego battery (yet). Still does not hurt to ask.
I presently own an ECHO (auto) kit which is disappointing. I cannot believe the number of enthusiasts on the specific thread. I am looking for a manual battery to be able to test different configurations (hoping to spend less than a ProVari before buying one).
And yes, EGO batteries are PWM regulated, at least according to FAQ | Artisan Vaping
There are many vendors selling this bats. I am pretty sure that “Misty Mountain Vapors” is a reliable one, just their prices are not.
As soon as I come to a conclusion, I will start a new threat.
Thank you all.

C8se

Jul 13, 2011
Denver
My new pt has 5-click shutoff... The eGo I was talking about...

A little clarification seems to be in order. As Dormouse pointed out, only the eGo-T and eGo-T passthroughs have the 5-click shutoff. The standard eGo batteries and passthroughs do not. I just received my 650 mAh eGo passthrough today and was disappointed to find it did not have the 5-click shutoff, which is how I ended up on this thread researching the issue. Ah well, live and learn, my next order will include the button protector. Additionally, the only the eGo-T passthrough comes in 1000 mAh. Personally, I did not want the tank system and tried to find a 900 mAh passthrough to no avail. It can be confusing because many reviews and sites don't specify until you look at the detailed product descriptions.

I checked Misty Mountain Vapors for example, and this what there website said:

Joye eGo Batteries - 650mAh, 900mAh or 1000mAh . . .

650mAh eGo-T with 5 click protection (push button 5 times to deactivate for storage and push 5 times again to activate and it's ready to use.

900mAh Standard eGo - most stable and reliable eGo battery and pretty much the perfect size.

1000 mAh eGo-T with 5 click protection (push button 5 times to deactivate for storage and push 5 times again to activate and it's ready to use.

Etc. Same deal at Health Cabin (which does have good prices, Misty Mountains prices are outrageous!).

I ordered from Mike and Carol's internet store, great prices and lightening fast shipping. Ordered early am Saturday on Labor Day weekend and it shipped the same day (most vendors were closed). Received it Tuesday morning, the first day USPS deliveries resumed. And that was with standard shipping at $2.99.

If anyone knows where I can find a 900mAh Standard eGo passthrough, or one with 5-click protection I would be more than happy to be corrected :)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Or you could buy a mod if you want the disable ability and 3.7v - lots of mods have an off switch

But even with a mod - I may be wrong but I think the normal protected batteries do slip in voltage. And the AW IMR's hold the voltage up better but are a lot less mah for the same size battery.

I wish those 3-stage voltage "Ego" (clone) and Jessie batteries had a off selection but their 5-click goes 3.2, 3.7, 4.2v (and I do not know how well the voltage holds up over the length of the charge)

Last edited:

juxt4p0z

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
Sunny Florida (DANG it's hot)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread