Who uses Njoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinsimon

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Who here uses an njoy?
Thinking about picking one up, just because of convenience. Theres 3 trck stops around here that are listed as retailers. Don't know if they're actually on the shelf, but if they are I like the conveniance idea of it.
Also I'm not digging the hassle of filling, and risk of spillage, and so on.
Sometimes I imagine it's fun to do all that stuff, I've been playing with juices and stuff last couple weeks. But most of the time I just want to freakin smoke. Grab my smoke and smoke it..
So anybody using the njoy?

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
Who here uses an njoy?
Thinking about picking one up, just because of convenience. Theres 3 trck stops around here that are listed as retailers. Don't know if they're actually on the shelf, but if they are I like the conveniance idea of it.
Sometimes I imagine it's fun to do all that stuff, I've been playing with juices and stuff last couple weeks. But most of the time I just want to freakin smoke. Grab my smoke and smoke it..
So anybody using the Njoy?
I have an Njoy! it is a great dependable starter e-cig that produces good throat kick. I say get one, especially out of convenience and instant gratificaton..

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Who here uses an Njoy?
So anybody using the Njoy?

If you want the NPRO, it's an RN4081 with NJOY's brand on it. Starter kits are much cheaper on line, but if you want it in your hand right now, it will cost you a bit more at the truckstop.

The NPRO (RN4081) is a good little starter set. Get's you used to the e-cig experience, and you can get replacement parts cheap on line. If you're like 90% of the people here, you'll use it for a while, and then move on to something else. Then you save it for a back up.

If you want more information on this model, follow the link in my sig to the RN4081 Forum.

Good luck;
jd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread