Who wants to save $$$$$ on Vaping Stuff ? WE DO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The new AGA's cap press fits on over o-rings so you can place the air hole where you want. The originals screw on, so the hole ends up wherever. Some folks sand the thread end/base of the cap down until the hole lines up with the wick.

I think I saw that sanding tip on some YouTube vids. Do you find the press-on design leakproof?

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
images1.jpeg
That must be nice, all the vapor shops in Nor-Cal have a 50% mark-up over online prices so I don't dare to shop there.... Btw, your Legend and Heavenly Army should be arriving any minute now. I'm Watching that mailbox like a hawk

I'm already vaping tangerine swirl :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nice! For me it's more convenient for empire being they five miles from my house but for others jump on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Or you can just throw one in your next HHV juice order for $20 and spare the shipping cost and setting up new accounts with another vendor (kind of something to think about with all the CC fraud).

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That must be nice, all the vapor shops in Nor-Cal have a 50% mark-up over online prices so I don't dare to shop there.... Btw, your Legend and Heavenly Army should be arriving any minute now. I'm Watching that mailbox like a hawk

So is GT. I'd watch for him more than the mailman. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread