Who wants to save $$$$$ on Vaping Stuff ? WE DO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
I got vape mail today. It's gonna be a good day, tater.

A new Phoenix rba V4 with some new silica wick and some Zebra juice from Hoosiers.
All for under $10 with shipping.

I still think the original Phoenix is the best one. But this one is good for dripping, the
other is good for longer vapes. I have the V1, V3 and now the 4. Don't know I missed
with V2.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I got vape mail today. It's gonna be a good day, tater.

A new Phoenix RBA V4 with some new silica wick and some Zebra juice from Hoosiers.
All for under $10 with shipping.

I still think the original Phoenix is the best one. But this one is good for dripping, the
other is good for longer vapes. I have the V1, V3 and now the 4. Don't know I missed
with V2.

That's a steal at $10. I have two Phoenix Bullies coming tomorrow from Got Vapes. No idea what version it is. Looks like the same one MP sent me except with a different drip tip. I promised April one (for her unexpected discovery of a full bottle of vintage PB she found in her fridge). I'm keeping the other. I dedicate MP's RBA to DF. I'll dedicate the new one to Proudest Monkey or my Tuscan/HA blend.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Mail man still not here :(

Busy week of stalking for me. Protank coming on Thursday and my HHV shipment should be here in a few days too

Why the heck u leave me positive feedback then. What if package is soaked and empty.
Please pm me when you get it then please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Why the heck u leave me positive feedback then. What if package is soaked and empty.
Please pm me when you get it then please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Well regardless, you fulfilled your end of the bargain... If anything is wrong with the package, it'll be most likely usps fault and not yours... But thanks for the concern, I'll be sure to pm you when they come.

And if they are 2 bottles filled with water, I'll make sure to take the fist plane available to NY :mad:

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Well regardless, you fulfilled your end of the bargain... If anything is wrong with the package, it'll be most likely usps fault and not yours... But thanks for the concern, I'll be sure to pm you when they come.

And if they are 2 bottles filled with water, I'll make sure to take the fist plane available to NY :mad:

Yeah, and you know what to do with that fist when you get there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread