Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Hope I'm posting this in the right place!

I understand Jfresh sold the buis for Wholecig WTA, anyone heard anything since? Like when it will again be made available?

Also, anyone tried Om Vapors WTA? any thoughts to share? I really like the price and ordered some on the 70% off sale, but still still waiting on order (just made the order today lol).

Couldn't find a whole lot of reviews on the DIY Plain Om Vapors stuff so and curious how many people have tried it.

If you have tired it, How does it compare to the others? Aroma (never tried them), Vapelicious, Wholecig (have tried both of those), and any others you can think of.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I use om vapors. I do prefer aroma, but for the price om are really good.

I use the DIY 36mg base. Just ordered 20 x 120ml bottles with the 70% off and free shipping [they haven't sent it after 3 weeks, but have responded to emails and say they are waiting on the lab for such a big order]

Been using the juice about a month, I vape it at 20% of my juice the 36mg, then boost up the plain nic to 25mg

Reactions: Esoterica3

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Got my order in the other day....seems to work! I just added a few drops to my clearo, doesn't effect flavor that much but seems to be ok. Think it works about as well as the stuff I got from vapelicious before they went defunct. Never tried aroma.

Ordered another 4 - 120 ml bottles of the 36 base with another 70% off coupon. At that price, Ohm can't be beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread