• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who's up for a TOKYO meet some time in the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I was just wondering if anyone is up for or know of a TOKYO meet this summer... If anyone is interested... I may be able to gather some US juice samples for people to try.

Let me know what ya think

Edit: Also if this seems like it will grow to being I hit... I will try to gather some surprises as well.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I am up for that boze but we gotta hurry... because there is no way in HELL I am going up there in the winter

we could try to arrange something in the near.. in Tokyo... especially since boze knows the short flight ;) hehe.... I haven't had a chance for vendor arrangement,,,but probably get some juices and such.. and some hardware as well.. if we get some from the japan forum to come..

I just see with my schedule that this might not occur till next summer..

I am up for a small one though

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Yeah... we'll see... maybe I will make a family trip out of it... and break off from the fam :D

Yeah.. maybe we can arrange a big spring meet... (depending when the Vegas Vapefest is going on..if I am correct that its next year).... and who knows if people might be willing to chip in to help you lighten the cost... shoot I might even sell one of my mods to help out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread