Why Always Out Of Stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I'm waiting to stick an order in for cigar atomisers, J.C. juices and other bits but these items, along with many others, seem to have been out of stock for months.:confused:
Are they ever going to be restocked?
I don't want to, but I'm going to have to find another means of supply if things don't improve soon.:(

Hi Didge--by being here on the Forum, you will find when Suppiers have restocked as they usually come on and post that they have just stocked--so keeping yourself informed by checking in here is a great way to stay ahead of the curve of "out of stock"--Hope that helps--Sun

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
I'm waiting to stick an order in for cigar atomisers, J.C. juices and other bits but these items, along with many others, seem to have been out of stock for months.:confused:
Are they ever going to be restocked?
I don't want to, but I'm going to have to find another means of supply if things don't improve soon.:(

Hi Didge

The cigar bodies were in stock, albeit briefly!, as was JC and many other hot sellers. These are "hot items", so to speak, and as such do tend to dissapear as quickly as we restock our virtual shelves!

You could take advantage of our new back in stock notification system which we have found is working very well for both the customer and us (to identify demand for any given product). Couple this with the saved basket feature and you should be able to catch the stock as it arrives.

Don't forget it's always been free UK shipping so if you are in the UK, it makes no difference how many seperate orders you make, you won't pay a penny to get them shipped.

We have a large order due by 27th March which includes lots of cigars, parts and carts.

Hope that helps explain our stock situation somewhat? If not, drop us a line :D

Thanks
Smokester!

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Is there any way you could limit orders to a certain quantity per customer? I have been unable to order the juice I want since my return in January. It seems a few people always jump in and buy up all the stock :(

And does the advance order-system work (and how?) I want some coffee and British Bulldog juice. I'm happy to wait a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread