hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was wondering why all the threads are locked? I was adding some wta to a tank and dropped the bottle on the concrete floor and lost about half the bottle. I almost cried. Anyway, it made me think of the aroma forum and thought I'd check in. What's going on?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I hear you @hittman. I’m savoring every last drop of my WTA and Black Clove. I’ve sent Jerry messages. Perhaps his other career took off...good for him if so. He called me but unfortunately I was at work and he didn’t want to bother me. I wish he had. I’m so grateful for the 6 years of being smoke free and I owe 99% of it to Aroma. Let me know if you learn anything and vice versa.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I asked a question on the contact page on the website the other day but haven't gotten a response yet. I'm not sure what's going on. Have you ordered from them lately?
    Too funny! I was just going to edit my previous response to include that I ordered a couple weeks back. Shipping was fast as always. Stock ran out for my favorite BCD and P-38 6 mg. I check it frequently, but no change. I would suggest ordering LOTS of whatever you need ASAP. Best wishes to you!

Reactions: hittman

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I hear you @hittman. I’m savoring every last drop of my WTA and Black Clove. I’ve sent Jerry messages. Perhaps his other career took off...good for him if so. He called me but unfortunately I was at work and he didn’t want to bother me. I wish he had. I’m so grateful for the 6 years of being smoke free and I owe 99% of it to Aroma. Let me know if you learn anything and vice versa.

Robin, I got you covered if you want some Clove. I have been saving it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Decipherme

Aug 22, 2012
    U.S.A.
    I've been patiently waiting for p38 to come back in stock these last few weeks...this thread makes me sad:( I also sent a message through the website, but no joy. Hope people are okay. I put in an order for a different product because I'm a huge fan of aroma products, but will still keep checking back for the p38 because it's my fav.

Not sure what the point of this comment is LOL I guess....commiseration...?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I've been patiently waiting for p38 to come back in stock these last few weeks...this thread makes me sad:( I also sent a message through the website, but no joy. Hope people are okay. I put in an order for a different product because I'm a huge fan of aroma products, but will still keep checking back for the p38 because it's my fav.

Not sure what the point of this comment is LOL I guess....commiseration...?
    I hear you!
    My out and about eliquid for darn near 6 years now has been P38 w/ WTA (my all time at home eliquid is Black Clove w/ WTA of course). I’ve been able to find substitutes for the P38 (although not the same but workable) but I’m nursing 2 of my last bottles of BCD. It has been my one and only signature (or whatever its called).
    My hope is that Jerry is ok and that he will let us know what we can expect in the future. Also if theres any support we need to give him. Aroma Ejuice and their WTA is so responsible for my smoking cessation that I am forever grateful however it turns out.
    Hugs all....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread