Why did I never try ry4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siap

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
KY, USA
I respectfully disagree, but I know that there's something with me that causes me not to like this flavor. My hubby and I tried 555 first, and I loved it. We both did. Then we got the RY4, and I couldn't take it. There is some flavor ingredient that is a complete turnoff to me. Same with RY3, and a few other flavors. I don't know what that sickly-sweet flavor is, but I can't take it. My hubby loves it, though. If you like this, try the champagne flavor from, I think, litecigusa. That's where we got the RY3, as well. But they call RY4 and RY3: PartyPuff and PowerPuff, respectively. They seem to me like high quality flavors, just not for me. :)

julianka

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
NE Pennsylvania
I just got kind of addicted to RY4 too. I had originally bought it from Tasty Vaping along with coffee. I was totally disappointed in the coffee, it tastes nothing like coffee and it's horrible. I think I got the RY4 flavour confused with that for awhile and didn't touch the RY4 for a couple of weeks. I just started vaping it again a couple of days ago and I like it alot. Isn't it basically supposed to be a cross between tobacco and caramel?

- Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread