Status
Not open for further replies.

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
I have only been vaping since 1/2/2012. I started off with a 901 clones, then I bought an ego or two, then I bought a Bolt. I held off vv- why bother, I was perfectly happy with what I had ...

Oh but it ate at me. Nom nom nom.

Last Friday I put a "want" ad up in the classies for a v2. Not more than 2 hours later a great deal came up on a Black Chrome v1 (including extension and original cap, cartos, aw 18650 battys, charger, mini tanks, juice, diy juice stuff) and I just impulsively did it.

I am a USPS constant refresher, and, low and behold I saw it was being delivered today. I rushed home and tore open the package.

WOW.

I am just ripping through Boba's and Bounty Hunter like there is no tomorrow. I am totally floored. I am seriously awed.

This was such a nice way to end my day. Today I found out my debit card was used for fraudulent purchases so I had to go through all of that. Work was stress filled on top of things. I came home to pro-vaping bliss.

I dunno if I can bear to send it away for the v2 upgrade. I think I will use it for a while and see if the v2 bug hits me... or get a mini haha.

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
So what kind of protection should I think about for the Black Chrome finish? I was totally not even thinking about getting that finish, but the deal was great, and I have grown to like it a lot in the last 12 hours...

I have seen the leather tube thingys that are around 34-30 bucks that that is fine, but I want to perhaps show the finish off... so maybe a case? I am worried that the leather one will scratch the finish...

Thoughts?

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I really think (for me anyway) if you go through a few other devices, you can then really appreciate the provari.. it's power and it's features. I'm seeing more and more new people get the provari right from the start and then not know how to use it or how it stacks up to the other fixed voltage devices. I know that when I was new, someone suggested that I just go ahead and get the buzz (it was the most advanced at the time I think) but I had no idea what vv was or what all I had to purchase with it. So I went with an eGo kit. That was the simplist looking device that came with everything I needed out of the box. I may have saved some money but I learned a lot buy going up the vaping steps. I've been vaping almost 2 years now and didn't get my first vv till right around the first year.

I don't know about the black finish or how it holds up. I'm sure there are vendors out there that sell holsters for these larger devices.

I ordered some boba's bounty over a week ago and have yet to get it. I've heard so many good and then bad things about it.. I just wonder if I'll be one of the ones who love it or just don't "get it"

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I ordered some boba's bounty over a week ago and have yet to get it. I've heard so many good and then bad things about it.. I just wonder if I'll be one of the ones who love it or just don't "get it"

I've posted this before, but if it seems you just don't "get it", give it some time. It doesn't need to steep (steeping doesn't change the flavor), but come back to it. It's sort of an acquired taste. I didn't really like it the first day -- now I can't stand to be without it.

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
I've posted this before, but if it seems you just don't "get it", give it some time. It doesn't need to steep (steeping doesn't change the flavor), but come back to it. It's sort of an acquired taste. I didn't really like it the first day -- now I can't stand to be without it.

I was lucky, or unlucky as the case may be. I liked it right off - but now with the provari, and tank I am BURNING through it with a 3.0 boge. I need to get lower nic levels in my juices. I did however find out that I am not a fan of rafalicious, renegage ry4, vanilla straight, and capp though.

Maybe my debit card being stolen and deactivated will be good. I have half a gallon of pg and a quarter gallon of vg here with almost every TPA flavor made...

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Forgot to check the batty this morning before I left for work. Took a lil vape break and saw it was at 3.4... Took a toot off it and got the red flasher. SONUVA! Luckily I left a WF139 charger here. 3ml of Bounty Hunter sits atop an empty tube looking longingly at the batty being charged..

If you are in a pinch with a flashing light telling you the battery is getting low, just unscrew the endcap and pull it off just a bit (to break electrical contact) and screw it back on. You will be able to use it for some time before it flashes again (now it does need a recharge). I went 5 hours one time doing this and the battery did drop to 3.2 volts. Normally the light will flash at 3.4 and stop working completely at 3.2 or 3.3. I don't believe this harms the battery in any way but there may be others who think it does. Either way, it's just what I would do in a pinch.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina

LOL.. actually when I said I haven't "got it" I meant that literally... I really don't have the juice yet.. it hasn't come in the mail.. so when I really do get it.. I'll see if I "get it";)

On another note.. Everything has been working so well lately, I've gotten a bit bored, hence the new juices. I got in the mail today KBV pecan pie and caramel popcorn. I'm trying the pecan pie now.. it doesn't taste like pecan pie, just sweet. not bad at all, but not knocking my socks off either like the warm sugar cookie did (until I ran out of PG and couldn't make my own and was forced to vape warm sugar cookie exclusively for a week and got sick of it)

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
LOL.. actually when I said I haven't "got it" I meant that literally... I really don't have the juice yet.. it hasn't come in the mail.. so when I really do get it.. I'll see if I "get it";)

On another note.. Everything has been working so well lately, I've gotten a bit bored, hence the new juices. I got in the mail today KBV pecan pie and caramel popcorn. I'm trying the pecan pie now.. it doesn't taste like pecan pie, just sweet. not bad at all, but not knocking my socks off either like the warm sugar cookie did (until I ran out of PG and couldn't make my own and was forced to vape warm sugar cookie exclusively for a week and got sick of it)

:laugh: Well, you did wonder in the post I replied to if you'd "get it" as well, thus my reply.

It's a funny juice. I just ran out, and now I'll be stalking the mailbox for more, even though I have several other juices I really enjoy. There's something about Boba's. :)

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
:laugh: Well, you did wonder in the post I replied to if you'd "get it" as well, thus my reply.

It's a funny juice. I just ran out, and now I'll be stalking the mailbox for more, even though I have several other juices I really enjoy. There's something about Boba's. :)

Alas, damned debit card. I would be all about stalking some lower mg stuff right now. I am trying to conserve my Boba's but am burnin through NLV BH ha. I really just need to sit down with the flavorings and brew something up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread